Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dan M Posted at 2017-10-3 05:51
DJI Mindy,

The motors and ESCs all tested out ok. No notable compass or GPS errors.  Crash damage has been repaired, and the flight controller is being replaced.

Sorry for the late response because of Chinese National Holiday.
That's good to know, hope you have a great time on flying.
2017-10-11
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-3-17 10:18
Maybe on this type of quadcopter but I think the weight of the Inspire would be to much for just three motors .  It may be possible but I sure dont want to test the theory !!

Not to mention the landing gear lowering while all this is happening, also there would be plenty of damage when touchdown occurs at such a high rate of spin...
2017-10-12
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

man that is really too bad i have seen many reports on this if my i2 goes down i just hope it is within its warranty dji really needs to figure these issues out and have a recall on their issues instead of just ignoring them. Not just buffing them like they did the i2 props either.,
2017-10-12
Use props
fans433cf847
lvl.1
Flight distance : 396427 ft
United Kingdom

Bitt3rsun Posted at 2017-5-5 13:34
A few day ago (24-04-2017) I also had the same experience with my Inspire 2! After taking off the landing gear automatically raised and I flew a few meters back, forth, up and down. Suddenly my Inspire begun spinning. First slowly and then fast. While spinning I checked if the tumb controller was not stuck. Besides up and down, I couldn’t do anything else. I was like not having the control anymore. The only thing I could do was flying at a height that was the most save for crashing. I tried to lower the lading gear, but I am not sure if that succeeded. This was the same moment the Inspire crashed.

I think that one of the propellor engines got stuck and causes a spinning affect. I never had such a horrible experience ever. Luckily this was at a height of 2-3 meters and I flew above a grass field, but never the less my X5S is not working any more, both the red engines are damaged, the camera mounting thing is broken and my Inspire is full of scratches. A lot of money just felled out of the sky!

Almost exactly the same thing happened to me but it was shortly after take off so it was only at about 25 feet or so I couldn’t control it at all, and couldn’t lower the landing gear so when it crashed it smashed the camer as well, DJI have it at the moment but are being less than helpful
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans433cf847 Posted at 12-20 02:19
Almost exactly the same thing happened to me but it was shortly after take off so it was only at about 25 feet or so I couldn’t control it at all, and couldn’t lower the landing gear so when it crashed it smashed the camer as well, DJI have it at the moment but are being less than helpful

Hi there, we are so sorry for the difficulties that you had experienced. Would you be able to tell us what was happen? We will try to sort this out. Thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules