Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Welcome back
983 13 2015-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-2-24
Use props
JATO
Second Officer

United States

Thanks Axeman. Rod, Gerry, Guy & Northofthe49th if you read this I also would like to apologize to you guys directly for my actions and some of the comments I made. I'll understand if you don't accept it.
2015-2-24
Use props
rod
First Officer

New Zealand

Thank you very much axeman, that's  greatly appreciated.. (and you nearly had a rhyme there!)    Let's hope there is still a bit of room for some occasional humor!

Cheers!
Rod and his cheshire cat.
2015-2-24
Use props
Jamie
Second Officer

United States

Welcome back from me too, been a bit quiet at times.
2015-2-24
Use props
gnixon2015
First Officer

United States

how about we all eat a big plate of SPAM in honor of your return??  courtesy of DJI:

YUMMY
2015-2-24
Use props
rod
First Officer

New Zealand

JATO Posted at 2015-2-25 10:21
Thanks Axeman. Rod, Gerry, Guy & Northofthe49th if you read this I also would like to apologize to y ...

Jato, we all actually achieved our goal- DJI have told us how they are now sharpening up their act on spam, and that's what all of us wanted.  So a great outcome, and we all got to go on holiday!  So, although a bit heated here and there we got a good outcome for the forum together, so no apology required mate, let's get on with it.

Cheers!
Rod and the cheshire cat..
2015-2-24
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-2-24
Use props
droneflyers.com
First Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ah, so now we start playing the games of what Avatars we can get away with!

I'm not playing because I don't abuse other people's property.....it would seem there are other places on the big interweb where folks can spout their opinions...but, hey, until DJI figures out how to run a forum, people will abuse it because personal responsibility is hard.
2015-2-24
Use props
Jason in TN
lvl.1

United States

Welcome back guys JATO big of you to apologize. Hope things go smooth for every one.
2015-2-24
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

JATO Posted at 2015-2-25 10:21
Thanks Axeman. Rod, Gerry, Guy & Northofthe49th if you read this I also would like to apologize to y ...

JATO,
All good, thank you and welcome back, frankly I spilled a bit of salt as well which I wish I had not and apologies for goading anyone on. We should all agree on one thing, for here or anywhere else and that is to not let the most trite of things cause us to loose our cool or our focus (I am a living example of this and my children have become my teacher and they are not short to put me in the penalty box when deserved!) and especially not to let the likes of the canned spammers have their way with us, we truly are above their simple ways!

2015-2-24
Use props
teza
lvl.3

United Kingdom

welcome back lads lets fly again
2015-2-25
Use props
JATO
Second Officer

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-2-25 11:52
JATO,
All good, thank you and welcome back, frankly I spilled a bit of salt as well which I wish I ...

North, Thank you! Now I just have to figured out how to get Gerry to forgive me
2015-2-25
Use props
teedo757
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1870 ft
United States

Welcome back.
2015-2-25
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

There once were the drone flying four.
Of their goal I was not quite sure.

Actually, scratch that, it's probably too early!
2015-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules