Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S1000+ Motor Plate and Dampener WORN-OUT
1206 3 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richardito
New
Paraguay

I have this problem: the Dampeners that each engine has (total 4 for each engine) are broken.
  The strange thing is that: the 48 are broken - the washers used inside, eaten the engine plate. In theory, they changed the damping system and now it is worse.

The problem that arises from this is: change back the 48 dampeners (they are all the same according to the manual) - but, and the Plates? - The plates are not sold separately. It is very expensive to buy 8 complete arms. (Similar to a new Inspire 2)

What to do in this case?

Does anyone know of a place where the CF Plate for the S1000 PLUS engine is sold?

Did someone have this same problem?

PLate worn out

PLate worn out

3 months ago

3 months ago
Captura de pantalla 2017-03-16 a las 12.04.57 p.m..png
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried contacting Support to see if you can get some spares that way?
2017-3-16
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,
I had exactly the same problem.
It appears that the metal washers on the dampers actually cut through the rubber and then the mounting board. I got replacement boards from: www.buzzflyer.co.uk/DJI-S1000-Pr ... Board__p-2670.aspx.
The problem is you need to de-solder and re-solder the motor wires to the ESC to fit them.
I now change mine every 15 Hours or so but I agree, they need modification. I doubt that will happen as I think DJI are phasing it out?
2017-3-17
Use props
Richardito
New
Paraguay

HI @SkySight Aerial
Thanks for answering !
It is unfortunate as there are spare parts that they do not have to sell separately.

I think, it was my mistake to imagine that these new Dampener (update) would last a long time.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules