FPV goggles for Mavic Pro
2523 5 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
don.ilutions
New

Russia

Watched live stream of DJI talk about goggles.

I don't know why needed so complicated ?
They try to sell more stuff ?, ok, fine, that will be premium good stuff.

but as i see, the controller has already worked with iOs and Android and DJI GO.
And there are so dirty cheap VR cardboard goggles selling out there for mobile devices.

Just put some kind of a new mode in DJI GO, and BAM! screen split up, place in VR cardboard and got dirty cheap and nice FPV goggles!
Mobile's screen now a day has far better resolution than Fat Shark FPV goggles.

Of course there are limited things if work that way but that's place for DJI goggles. Want cheap? - go for VR cardboard and VR/FPV mode, want good quality and controllability ? - go for DJI Goggles.
2017-3-16
Use props
DrEMHmrk2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 291575 ft
United States

I doubt they'll give us anything that cheap as they put a lot of work into those overpriced goggles.
2017-3-16
Use props
Speed_Freak_039
lvl.2
United States

Litchi does that
2017-3-16
Use props
don.ilutions
New

Russia

Yep just found it,
Litchi
and
FPV Camera for DJI
2017-3-16
Use props
don.ilutions
New

Russia

DrEMHmrk2 Posted at 2017-3-16 12:25
I doubt they'll give us anything that cheap as they put a lot of work into those overpriced goggles.

I personally don't think DJI selling overpriced. Gopro does.

There are apps out there doing things i just said like Litchi or FPV Camera for DJI. And those apps not free.
Going to buy them soon.

Just seft asking DJI going to lockout the protocol so those app no more working or adding FPV mode to DJI GO ?

DJI goggles has hardware support and those FPV apps/mode just split the screen out so they are not the same lever.
2017-3-16
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

i just use my fatsharks hd goggles connected to the hdmi out on my nvidia shield work great ;)
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules