3122 43 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Aardvark Posted at 2017-8-22 05:53
I see mention of OP calibrating IMU & Compass, but I see nothing at all of VPS being calibrated , nor the RC sticks, either of which could cause unaccountable drift when hovering.

Aardvark, the OP "closed" the thread at #21, saying that he had received replacement #4... and disappeared.
2017-8-22
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-8-22 07:42
Aardvark, the OP "closed" the thread at #21, saying that he had received replacement #4... and disappeared.

Yes, I just threw in a couple for those that might have a similar problem and looking for answers. Whatever it was I'm sure it would've been a straight forward fix.
2017-8-22
Use props
Moh654
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1555 ft
Netherlands

Hi Guys thank you all so much for the questions that you are asking me in the first my +Drone have Meanfactory problem I don’t know how but it doesn’t matter what they was giving me a new drone But the problem was Steel there they change my +Drone 4 timesThe problem is every time when they receive their crafts with the remote control they only check the aircraft in the phone the problem in the aircraft in the changed with the new aircraft in the send it back to me with the same remote controls and this was the problem the problem was in the aircraft and also in the remote control so I have to full-time with getting tired of waiting call Sending emails But then I was just like you guys can you please check the remote control because Then they check it and I been told that they find a problem in the remote control and But there was great because all the 4 time a they change my aircraft  really it was freee They really do everything to figure out the problem and everything was for free actually a don’t be one dollar those guys are great
2017-8-24
Use props
Moh654
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1555 ft
Netherlands

Manufactory problem was that look what I say my aircraft was driving crazy without with no conscience give me wrong information’s wrong distance and is sometimes just fly away without with no control doing crazy movement all in the GPS mode  glitching image luckily I don’t get accident the only thing give me away that they always check my flight record check my battery if it’s good check my VPs check my altitude my  remote control  if you see any strange things that you are not similar with then stop the flow it  check it first
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules