Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M100 Connect to Assistant 2
2349 4 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Pilot
lvl.1

Australia

I have been trying to connect my M100 to Assistant 2 but the app doesn't detect it at all. I installed the app on Mac and Ubuntu (Windows version installed by Wine) many times and tried heaps of times, however, the app doesn't feel neither the drone nor the RC at all. Moreover, the drone worked like couple of times then its headlight started flashing yellow and stopped working. The engines don't switch on.
I'm really upset about that as I have been suffering with it for around one week now. I thought it would be a piece of cake and I will start on uploading codes fastly, however, it turns out that I will be waisting my time in fixing its technical issues!
Can someone help with all of that?
Thank you
Mina
2017-3-16
Use props
M Pilot
lvl.1

Australia

I have tried using different cables, so it's not about a problem with the cable.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you clarify which Assistant 2 software version are you using? Which OS version do you have?
2017-3-16
Use props
djiuser_lxJTzZCDBwI2
New

Iran

Hello I have This problem,too in my notebook computer with windows 10 but by connecting the M100 to DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.4 in other pc doesn,t any problem occured ? why?
2019-2-13
Use props
Wipeout
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1334275 ft
United States

I've had nothing but issues trying to get my mac to work with assistant 2. I would suggest going down the PC route for now just to see if you can get it to work and then start moving back over to the mac side once you have the baseline success.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules