Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cant decide on the flymore package ?
1170 17 2017-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
borse2008
lvl.2
United States

Hi all,

Can someone confirm in the fly more combo pack i recieve 2x extra batterys does that mean i would have 3 batteries altogether?

Is it a worthy combination of accessories?

2017-3-17
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Yes to both questions.
2017-3-17
Use props
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

Yes you are correct. I bought the combo and I think it is really worth it!
2017-3-17
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

Yes it's worth it !!!!!!!
2017-3-17
Use props
geofox784
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1482175 ft
United States

You save $82 by getting the fly more instead of buying the DJI accesories on their own.

However I would get other accessories than the DJI provided options.

- Instead of the DJI hub that only charges one at a time, get the the 5 in 1 chargeravailable on amazon that charges 3 at once. $50. ($10 extra)
- Instead of the car charger get a 300W inverter. Lets you power the better 5 in 1 charger or any other 120V piece of equipment in you car. ($25 less)
- Skip on the stupid battery to power bank adapter (Save $19)
- Skip on the shoulder bag and get this case that lets you hold more (Save $55)

You save $89 (basicly the same as what you would have saved with the fly more) by going with these options instead. And they are much more capable.

2017-3-17
Use props
The Rev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

Yes worth it as it would cast £170 for the two batteries alone
2017-3-17
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

I would say its worth it if you are going to use the bag, I use a bigger bag because I like to hold other items with it. If not just purchase the accessories you need separately.  
2017-3-17
Use props
BBZ149
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241207 ft
United Kingdom

Worth it for the 2 extra batteries and charging Hub, I sold the Carry case as not much protection and used the Money towards a small MC-CASES Hard Case, never used the Car charger or Battery to USB Adapter!
2017-3-17
Use props
Snap_Shot
lvl.2
United States

Not worth it. The charger they provide for the batteries is misleading. it charges one fully then moves on to the next and so forth instead of all at the same time. I have heard that the rapid charger listed above does damage to the batteries though.
2017-3-17
Use props
Flyboyz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142615 ft
Singapore

Yes, it come with 2 more batteries...but again it really depend what you really need. For me, i would just buy extra batteries  and a 4 or 5-in-one battery charger from Aliexpress. As for drone bag, i would go online to find one that suit my liking.

or this
2017-3-17
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

BBZ149 Posted at 2017-3-17 06:54
Worth it for the 2 extra batteries and charging Hub, I sold the Carry case as not much protection and used the Money towards a small MC-CASES Hard Case, never used the Car charger or Battery to USB Adapter!

I wouldnt say its worth it if you are not using everything, you pretty much pay full price for all the additional items and get the bag for free.
2017-3-17
Use props
DesertDave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 55807 ft
United States

geofox784 Posted at 2017-3-17 06:28
You save $82 by getting the fly more instead of buying the DJI accesories on their own.

It is a valid point that the combination of other accessories can save some $$. I think the bag is mediocre but the 4 way charger is pretty good. If you plan on charging more than your 3 batteries you take to fly, you will find it only charges one at a time anyway. Investing in a 300W inverter also has some expense. When doing the costing though, consider the shipping costs and/or taxes.  Either way, if you buy the flymore package, you can be flying the same day. You will likely want to upgrade the bag.
2017-3-17
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

DesertDave Posted at 2017-3-17 07:58
It is a valid point that the combination of other accessories can save some $$. I think the bag is mediocre but the 4 way charger is pretty good. If you plan on charging more than your 3 batteries you take to fly, you will find it only charges one at a time anyway. Investing in a 300W inverter also has some expense. When doing the costing though, consider the shipping costs and/or taxes.  Either way, if you buy the flymore package, you can be flying the same day. You will likely want to upgrade the bag.

Bag is a $79 charge so if you dont use it you are only saving $3 . As for me I wouldnt use the USB adapter either witch is another $19. SO i rather spend the money on 2 batteries and the accessories that i plan on using.
2017-3-17
Use props
SteveDickin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I didn't buy the flymore.
I just bought extra batteries as required and then purchased the Mavic bag from eBay for £42.00 delivered.  
I really love the bag as you really don't have to put all the chargers in there to pop out and fly the drone.  It's a great bag for £42.00 as its made to fit.
2017-3-17
Use props
geofox784
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1482175 ft
United States

DesertDave Posted at 2017-3-17 07:58

Everything listed has free (or almost free shipping) and no tax in most states.
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the FlyMore Combo and I use everything it came with. If you're not going to then some of the suggestions posted are good alternatives.
2017-3-17
Use props
RMan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93215 ft
Canada

geofox784 Posted at 2017-3-17 06:28

I respectfully disagree.
The provided charger module charges the battery that needs the least charging first instead of waiting for all the batteries to charge at the same time. Gets you back in the air faster.
The 12v charger works perfectly with the provided hub.
The power bank adapter charges your cell phone from a battery. You will need this.
The case doesn't have much room but it does hold the entire Fly More package and room for more. If you need packing instructions, let me know. And it's so small and portable.

Get the package. If it doesn't fulfill all your needs, you can expand on it.
2017-3-17
Use props
Michael Miami S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24199 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its a no brainer to buy the fly more. The bag is perfect and holds everything in the package plus a couple of extra propellers if you pack it the right way. It took a while to figure out how to pack it. The only thing I don't use is the power bank adapter. But even that might be good to have the day you find yourself with a phone with a low charge. You can use whats left in your used batteries to charge that. Extra batteries is a must and everything feels solid and contains what you need to enjoy your mavic investment best way possible. Have fun.
I have the Inspire Pro and the Phantom 4 as well. But I have found myself to use the Mavic more and more because of its portability and ease to use. Dont overdo it and buy a larger bag. You will loose some of the ease of use and portability. I bring it everywhere. The car, my boat, on trips overseas. The ease of use and portability is the key.

2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules