My P3Pro
1343 22 2017-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rocky92530
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13822 ft

United States

I sent in my p3pro for repair for sevear damade due to a crash on RTH it hit a building at 74.5 Meters high i covered the cost od the damages and they shipped it back to me on 3/3/2017 I  got my p3p back on 3/6/2017 i flew it for 4 days (about 6 full batteries) then the p3p had a motor failure at about 50 feet in the air it did some flips and crashed on the ground i called DJI friday morning 3/10/2017 they emailed me a shipping label. The lady that sent me the shipping label asid my p3p would be expideted do to i only had it for 4 days and had a momor failure I put it in the ups store on the same day 3/10/2017  DJI got it dropped off on the dock at 3/13/2017 at 12:03 PM  according to ups website. I called DJI tuesday to check on status of my repair. they still didnt show they had it. I called back wednesday. They checked into it and i got a email Your Phantom 3 professional has been evaluated by our repair team. Your case No. is: then yesterday i called to check status again (Because im not getting the email updates like i did the previous week when the repaired it) they sent me an email at 9:30 am. We  have received your payment  and are in the process of repairing the unit. Please bear with us while  we catch up. Thank you so much for your trust and reaching out. I called them today because they have been working on it since 9:30 am yesterday i was cerious to see if they have done flight test yet? when repairs were paid for the previous week they hap it repaired flight tested and shipped in 2 days now its been worked on for 2 days and even customer support dont know what stage its in. Im just feeling fustrated now. John

2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It can take a few days of repairing and testing before it hits final quality control. Given the time it's taken thus far, per what you've provided, I would expect it to be complete and shipped sometime next week. If you provide your case number, I can look into it further but it seems like it's making its way through in a timely manner. Please note that the Support center isn't open on weekends.
2017-3-17
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

Its just strange for me that last week it was repaired and shipped to me faster than it is this time when this time its supposed to faster when they expedite it but its taking longer and i have not been geeting email updates on its status thank you for helping
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rocky92530 Posted at 2017-3-17 16:52
Its just strange for me that last week it was repaired and shipped to me faster than it is this time when this time its supposed to faster when they expedite it but its taking longer and i have not been geeting email updates on its status thank you for helping

I'll see what I can find out.
2017-3-17
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

Thank you.
2017-3-18
Use props
fanse0265ef6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3619 ft
United States

i have had my Phantom 3 Pro for about 3 years now and have a noticed yellowing around one rotor motor pod, apparently from heat. I also noticed it turned a little rough and carefully gave it a drop of light oil which smoothed it out but am thinking that I may as well replace it. can I just buy a new one and do it myself?
Dave Doll
2017-3-18
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

Calm down. Be patient. Rushing and bugging them is not going to help. You are probably not the only customer or repair they have. They do not have a team of people on the shipping dock waiting for your P3. There is a process and numerous customers in front of you. You just have to wait your turn in line. The expedited story they gave you is just to make you feel better about your situation.
2017-3-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fanse0265ef6 Posted at 2017-3-18 11:37
i have had my Phantom 3 Pro for about 3 years now and have a noticed yellowing around one rotor motor pod, apparently from heat. I also noticed it turned a little rough and carefully gave it a drop of light oil which smoothed it out but am thinking that I may as well replace it. can I just buy a new one and do it myself?
Dave Doll

If the unit is 3 years old and it's just the motor, it could be easy enough to replace on your own as long as your soldering technique is good.
2017-3-18
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

That's what i thought they just tell you its going to be expedited just to make you feel better. When in reality its treated like any other repair. They told me they would expedite the return shipping to ill be willing to bet it would be sent ups ground as well.
2017-3-18
Use props
bigskyflyer
lvl.2
United States

I thought the P3 came out in April of 2015?
2017-3-19
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

now im getting very frustrated on the 16th at 9:30AM i got a email that " we have received your payment and are in the process of repairing the unit " os of today 3-24-2017 they still have not sent out the unit back to me 9 days after i got that email 7 working days. Here is exactaly what they said i copied it from my email they sent me on 3-16-2017 at 9:30AM
This is a courtesy email about your repair process.
I  just wanted to let you know we are running a little behind with repairs  right now. Returns and repair requests are still being accepted but  with a delay. We have received your payment  and are in the process of repairing the unit. Please bear with us while  we catch up. Thank you so much for your trust and reaching out.
DJI REPAIR. Keep in mind this is suppost to be a escalated repair I was told on 3-22-2017 By NIKKO a surervisor? they were going to look into the repair and call me back the next day which would be 3-23-2017 I got no call from NIKKO. instead i talked to KENNITH another supervisor? so they said he assured me he would look into it and would call me tomorrow 3-24-2017 i asked about what time he would call he said he didn't know but i could call back and ask for him. so it is now 3-24-2017 i called about 9:00AM talked to ALEX and asked if i could talk to KENNITH he said he chated to KENNITH and kennith would call me back in about 1 or 2 hours. I got no call so i called back about 4:00PM and asked to speak to kennith and was told i would get a call later today from kennith but i got no call from anyone from DJI. My last repait went perfect no problems.

Payment Received                                                                                                                             Feb/28/2017 11:34:46                                                                     
                                                                   Repaired                                                                                            Mar/02/2017 12:32:24                 
                                                                   Product delivered                                                                                            Mar/03/2017 14:32:39  this is strait from DJI website copy and paste.

Now look at how im treated (Possibly because this time it was a warranty repair) no cost to me.

Mar/10/2017 09:18:10                                                                                    Received                                                                                             Mar/15/2017 09:53:51    UPS said it was dropped off at Mar/13 at 12:03PM    not Mar/15                  
                                                                           Damage Assessed                                                                                            Mar/20/2017 15:34:00                 
                                                                   Free Of Charge                                                                                                                             Mar/20/2017 16:29:57                                                                     
                                                                                                [url=]Under Repair[/url]                                                                                                                                                                       Mar/20/2017

2017-3-24
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

I just wanted to let you know we are running a little behind with repairs right now. Returns and repair requests are still being accepted but with a delay. We have received your payment and are in the process of repairing the unit. Please bear with us while we catch up. Thank you so much for your trust and reaching out.

DJI REPAIR
                              I got this email on 3/16/2017 at 9:30 AM
Buy 7 working days later still not shipped? come on DJI.
2017-3-24
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

I do like DJI product very much and am going to get a p4 pro in the near future But for customer service I am very unhappy about the way I'm being treated for a case that is supposed to be a escalated repair. I'm not a happy customer at this point.
2017-3-24
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-18 18:58
If the unit is 3 years old and it's just the motor, it could be easy enough to replace on your own as long as your soldering technique is good.

now im getting very frustrated on the 16th at 9:30AM i got a email that " we have received your payment and are in the process of repairing the unit " os of today 3-24-2017 they still have not sent out the unit back to me 9 days after i got that email 7 working days. Here is exactaly what they said i copied it from my email they sent me on 3-16-2017 at 9:30AM
I  just wanted to let you know we are running a little behind with repairs  right now. Returns and repair requests are still being accepted but  with a delay. We have received your payment  and are in the process of repairing the unit. Please bear with us while  we catch up. Thank you so much for your trust and reaching out.
DJI REPAIR. Keep in mind this is suppost to be a escalated repair I was told on 3-22-2017 By NIKKO a surervisor? they were going to look into the repair and call me back the next day which would be 3-23-2017 I got no call from NIKKO. instead i talked to KENNITH another supervisor? so they said he assured me he would look into it and would call me tomorrow 3-24-2017 i asked about what time he would call he said he didn't know but i could call back and ask for him. so it is now 3-24-2017 i called about 9:00AM talked to ALEX and asked if i could talk to KENNITH he said he chated to KENNITH and kennith would call me back in about 1 or 2 hours. I got no call so i called back about 4:00PM and asked to speak to kennith and was told i would get a call later today from kennith but i got no call from anyone from DJI. My last repait went perfect no problems.

Payment Received                                                                                                                             Feb/28/2017 11:34:46                                                                     
                                                                   Repaired                                                                                            Mar/02/2017 12:32:24                 
                                                                   Product delivered                                                                                            Mar/03/2017 14:32:39  this is strait from DJI website copy and paste.

Now look at how im treated (Possibly because this time it was a warranty repair) no cost to me.

Mar/10/2017 09:18:10                                                                                    Received                                                                                             Mar/15/2017 09:53:51    UPS said it was dropped off at Mar/13 at 12:03PM    not Mar/15                  
                                                                           Damage Assessed                                                                                            Mar/20/2017 15:34:00                 
                                                                   Free Of Charge                                                                                                                             Mar/20/2017 16:29:57                                                                     
                                                                                                [url=]Under Repair[/url]                                                                                                                                                                       Mar/20/2017

2017-3-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Sounds like you might have contracted Drone Fever. ;-$

Unfortunately you will have to ride it out.

Your model, will be back soon. Don't fret it... Haha

RedHotPoker
2017-3-25
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/file:///C:/Users/John/Downloads/20170325_153638.jpg
2017-3-25
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

ase Accepted Mar/10/2017 09:18:10
Received Mar/15/2017 09:53:51
Damage Assessed Mar/20/2017 15:34:00
Free Of Charge Mar/20/2017 16:29:57
Under Repair

1.Under Repair  
    2.Waiting for Flight Test  
    3.Waiting for Quality Assurance  

It will take 3-4 working days for repair and test. Please wait patiently.
Shipment
2017-3-25
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-3-25 14:44
Sounds like you might have contracted Drone Fever. ;-$

Unfortunately you will have to ride it out.

i sent in the unit 2 weeks earlier and when it was paid for i had it back delivered to me 3 days later after payment. now when this is supposed to be expedited i have been told since the 16th it is being repaired but because this is a no cost repair for warranty they are taking allot longer to repair and send back the unit. last time it was repair, test flight, delivery within 4 days.  now its just repair is taking over a week when i was told yesterday it was repaired and flight tested and going out for shipping. But when i checked status online it still says being repaired. they should just get their facts straight.
2017-3-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Rocky92530 Posted at 2017-3-25 15:35
i sent in the unit 2 weeks earlier and when it was paid for i had it back delivered to me 3 days later after payment. now when this is supposed to be expedited i have been told since the 16th it is being repaired but because this is a no cost repair for warranty they are taking allot longer to repair and send back the unit. last time it was repair, test flight, delivery within 4 days.  now its just repair is taking over a week when i was told yesterday it was repaired and flight tested and going out for shipping. But when i checked status online it still says being repaired. they should just get their facts straight.

I have several different hobbies, which I love and they also need an equal to equivalent amounts of time to appreciate fully. What about you? Is RC your only alternative interest? You just need to be patient bud.

I also do leather crafts, and one supplier, https://www.tandyleather.ca/en/ has literally hundreds of stores...
DJI, One company caters to mostly the whole planet....  That's a lot of wishes to fulfill....

RedHotPoker
2017-3-25
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-3-25 16:43
I have several different hobbies, which I love and they also need an equal to equivalent amounts of time to appreciate fully. What about you? Is RC your only alternative interest? You just need to be patient bud.

I also do leather crafts, and one supplier, https://www.tandyleather.ca/en/ has literally hundreds of stores...

Yes i do have a couple of other hobbies as well as a couple of other quad copters. The point i have is they are customer service is telling me things and they turn out they are wrong. Like my unit has already been repaired and flight tested just waiting for shipping. I was told that Friday morning at 9:00AM but when log in to the account today 3 days later it still says under repair not repaired, or waiting for test flight those are still greyed out have not been done. As you may of noticed nobody from DJI is saying anything because i put up the facts. Everything has been documented i can prove what i say. I just want accurate information. Is that to much to ask for?
2017-3-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Rocky92530 Posted at 2017-3-26 15:35
Yes i do have a couple of other hobbies as well as a couple of other quad copters. The point i have is they are customer service is telling me things and they turn out they are wrong. Like my unit has already been repaired and flight tested just waiting for shipping. I was told that Friday morning at 9:00AM but when log in to the account today 3 days later it still says under repair not repaired, or waiting for test flight those are still greyed out have not been done. As you may of noticed nobody from DJI is saying anything because i put up the facts. Everything has been documented i can prove what i say. I just want accurate information. Is that to much to ask for?

At this time of year, spring in N America, they are likely swamped. Not that that's a bad thing, and yes, I get where you are coming from.  You were given some expected due date, and the timing got fouled up in the mix. That sucks. But it's not then end of the world. Hang in there bud, it won't be forever, just a little while longer. ;-)
You have those other quads,,,, why not give them some attention? Brush up on your piloting technique.

RedHotPoker
2017-3-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rocky92530 Posted at 2017-3-26 15:35

It looks like everything got sorted and the unit is on its way to you. You will be up and running again shortly.
2017-3-30
Use props
Rocky92530
lvl.1

United States

Yes thank you I got a call from DJI and they explained what happened and i received the drone I just need to update the firmware on the aircraft and remote then fly it. But for some reason the remote will not update the green light never turns blue and i never get a notice that the remote has successfully updated. The aircraft has successfully updated. is there anything you can do to help?
Thank you John
2017-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules