Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ownership transfer
3985 9 2017-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnnyrebel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 521010 ft
United Kingdom

Hello all, ive just sold my p3s to a friend but i dont know how to transfer ownership to the new owner and to avoid flight logs getting logged into the wrong account,is there a set procedure for this?. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

John
2017-3-17
Use props
John Smith
lvl.2

United States

Bump!  :-)
2017-3-19
Use props
John Smith
lvl.2

United States

Bump!  :-)
2017-3-19
Use props
John Smith
lvl.2

United States

This board has the most moronic posting system I've ever seen. You can't edit a comment after 2 minutes, and when I went to respond to your comment I hit the 'enter" key to go to the next line, and it said something about my having posted twice in 15 seconds or something. But it flashed so fast that I couldn't read it verbatim, so I hit 'enter' again, and again, and - it posted my "Bump" all by itself.

Sigh!

Anyway, what I was TRYING to do was bump this very valuable and necessary thread to keep it from being buried..

I have the same problem from the flip side. I just bought a used PS3 and I have no idea whether it's "registered" with DJI, registered with the FAA, or even if it's under any kind of warranty.

I know it's recently manufactured because it has the new "A" motors and chinese writing on the battery - but that's about it.  :-)

How do we find out IF any of these states exist, and how do we rectify anything that's out of order?

2017-3-19
Use props
Johnnyrebel
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Lol , I thought you was referring to me with the moronic quip!, anyway,I don't think there's a procedure. When the new owner registers the p3s on his computer/ phone/ tablet through the go app it starts a new account linked to his email address ( I think), then provided I "forget" the p3s in my WiFi I don't think we will have a conflict, hopefully the HD account is linked the same way through the email address....I am not a moron! . john
2017-3-20
Use props
JackA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

first step is to format the micro SD card in the Phantom P3S.  This will remove any of your personal photos or videos.  Then, the new owner should install the GO APP on the device they will use to fly, they will establish their own DJI account which will be associated with their e-mail address.  All the flights will now be logged to the new owner's account.  Your account is still open so if you own and operate a new DJI device you can continue to use your original account.
2017-3-20
Use props
fansde7e9a02
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119068 ft
United States

I too have a situation having two P3 STD.  I bought another one and dont know how to set up my device(iPad), which already has DJIGO app on it for my other P3.  Can i run two ships from one go app ?  Howz that work ?
2017-3-20
Use props
Johnnyrebel
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes!, you can run two quads on one app, each quad has its own id, like an electronic reg number if you like. The app will ask you to name your quad during the set up process. I personally have 3 registered on my logs, 2x p3s and 1x p3p, the first p3s developed a fault and was returned to the shop, the second p3s I have just sold to a friend,the p3p is in use now. The logs retain all MY flight info from all 3 quads, and will record any info that goes through MY GO APP on MY device. Hope this was helpful. john
2017-3-20
Use props
Johnnyrebel
lvl.2
United Kingdom

As a follow up to this, I don't think I would be comfortable with both quads turned on at the same time, logic tells me there's not a chance of both quads connecting at the same time, but sods law tells me they will!!. To be sure, don't chance it . Have fun
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Johnnyrebel Posted at 2017-3-20 13:46
As a follow up to this, I don't think I would be comfortable with both quads turned on at the same time, logic tells me there's not a chance of both quads connecting at the same time, but sods law tells me they will!!. To be sure, don't chance it . Have fun

It would be impossible for one mobile device to run two aircrafts at the same time. Granted, I'm sure if there's a will, there's a way, but that would be a technological marvel if you did.
2017-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules