Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photos and Video
867 4 2015-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Are people able to record video and take stills at the same time?

I dont seem to be able to which means I have to stop videoing, take a few stills, then carry on. Which is a pain to say the least.
2015-2-25
Use props
alexmarnas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 606237 ft
France

I heard it was possible with a former version of the soft but not any-more indeed! Probably it will be back with a future update since you are not the first one to mention it on the forum.
2015-2-25
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Oh right thanks! Thought I was loosing my marbles on this one!
2015-2-25
Use props
supasympa
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I noticed the same the other day. As soon as you take a photo video stops recording.
2015-2-25
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I noticed the same the other day. As soon as you take a photo video stops recording.

Yes exactly! Frsutrating

On another note supasympa, you and I are in the same neck of the woods, although I am over the otherside of the big smoke, once I have ground school under my belt and am more practised I may give you a shout to hook up, especially if I am visiting a client your way in early summer.

I'm a bit busy at the minute but if this element of my business is in demand I may need more local pilots to call on, should any be interested. Got to focus on core stuff at the mo though and let this gradually evolve itself, although clients are definitely interested.
2015-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules