Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woody MVCP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258957 ft
United Kingdom

I used this  very helpful post ...

https://forum.dji.com/thread-49800-1-1.html

...to restore videos captured on my iPad to an iPad Pro with the DJI Go app installed. It worked perfectly however photos on the ipad did not come across to the iPad Pro.

Anyone know what folder photos are stored in onthe DJI GO App for IOS so I can get them copied over as well.. ?

Videos are Stored here...

Video Folder DJI GO App

Video Folder DJI GO App
2017-3-18
Use props
Woody MVCP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

No one out there who can help with this? Come on folks there's gotta be someone out there who knows the answer?
2017-3-18
Use props
Woody MVCP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Anyone? To recap I would like to know where photos are strored in the DJI go app. I found videos using a post from someone else. Just need to know where photos are stored?
2017-3-19
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Why are you trying to get those photos?  All of the video and stills are stored in their proper resolution on the memory card in the drone.  Pull the card, stick it in the computer, and transfer them for proper editing and viewing.
2017-3-19
Use props
Woody MVCP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-3-19 12:52
Why are you trying to get those photos?  All of the video and stills are stored in their proper resolution on the memory card in the drone.  Pull the card, stick it in the computer, and transfer them for proper editing and viewing.

Ok should have explained in some more detail. I am selling both the the iPad that I used with my drone and the Phantom 3 Pro itself.

I have a Mavic on the way and can use my iPhone with that. I also have an iPad Pro which I use for every day stuff.

I  will install the DJI Go app on the IPad Pro and the maybe even the iPhone.

The reason for transferring the content is so I still have those moments, the 720p videos and the Photos on the device stored in the App.

I know the high res stuff is on the SD card. Just wanted the low res stuff to look back over without having to be in front of a PC or Mac.

Hope this makes sense?  It's kind of like having a quick reference of where you have flown and the images that have been taken.
2017-3-19
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Woody MVCP Posted at 2017-3-19 17:09
Ok should have explained in some more detail. I am selling both the the iPad that I used with my drone and the Phantom 3 Pro itself.

I have a Mavic on the way and can use my iPhone with that. I also have an iPad Pro which I use for every day stuff.

If you've enabled Autosync HD Photos, then as far as I can tell only the high-res photos are copied to your iPad and stored in your photos album. Are you sure you even have any of the low res photos on your iPad?
2017-3-19
Use props
Woody MVCP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-3-19 17:39
If you've enabled Autosync HD Photos, then as far as I can tell only the high-res photos are copied to your iPad and stored in your photos album. Are you sure you even have any of the low res photos on your iPad?

Hmm..then take a look at this screenshot.

In it you can see that I am in the DJI GO app and have selected to view photos on the top menu.

Strangely there is an import button top right that lets you import photos from the local iPad photo library. This suggests that the DJI photos are stored in a different location.

I don't see any of the photos in this screen shot in my local iPad Photo library.

They must be stored somewhere else.. I just wish I knew where?

djiphoto.jpg
2017-3-20
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Woody MVCP Posted at 2017-3-20 04:50
Hmm..then take a look at this screenshot.

In it you can see that I am in the DJI GO app and have selected to view photos on the top menu.

Yeah, my view shows thumbnails but with an "Original" label applied to the upper-left of each.

Weird.

Welp, I guess you could take a million photos and see which folder is blowing up in size?
2017-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules