Can't register inspire 1 pro dji app
838 4 2017-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans55483994
lvl.1

United States

I have controller verions 1.7.60 and I can't activate my friends Inspire 1 pro. I've tried everything i can think of, but the registration always fails. How is this still an issue?
Come on DJI.... this is pathetic.

Does anyone have any way to bypass this? Am i on the wrong remote version? i have tried updateting usign a USB stick and it won't update that way either.
2017-3-18
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

1.7.60 is the latest f/w version for the controller. Is this the controller that came with the I1 or are you trying to activate your friends aircraft with your controller? Is this a new I1? Have you updated anything before trying to activate it? What f/w version is the aircraft on? Have you tried linking the controller/aircraft? Give us some more info to go on and we should be able to get you flying.

Mark G.
2017-3-18
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Dont  understand what you are trying to do, Are you just trying to get you friends system updated ? What is the meaning of your controller is on 1.7.60

If you have updated your friends  system BEFORE  registering then you are in trouble for sure .  

Just give more details please

donnie
2017-3-19
Use props
fans55483994
lvl.1

United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-3-18 14:46
1.7.60 is the latest f/w version for the controller. Is this the controller that came with the I1 or are you trying to activate your friends aircraft with your controller? Is this a new I1? Have you updated anything before trying to activate it? What f/w version is the aircraft on? Have you tried linking the controller/aircraft? Give us some more info to go on and we should be able to get you flying.

Mark G.

It's brand new and nothing has been updated. The controller links to the A/C but when I open the DJI go app, the registration process fails every time.
2017-3-20
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

fans55483994 Posted at 2017-3-20 13:47
It's brand new and nothing has been updated. The controller links to the A/C but when I open the DJI go app, the registration process fails every time.

Delete the go app and start over , try using another internet service if you can also . ( dont use cellular , use base wi fi if you can )  Make sure the go app has good internet connection .  Perhaps try another cord form the Go app device to the RC transmitter   as well.  
Can you perhaps try a different go app device  as well if the above does not work . Make sure it is on the approved list .  
Just want to confirm you did not Update the RC because if you did you will need to rollback to the old one and then register, I have seen this before .  

donnie

2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules