Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-480898-R8S6T2 - P4Pro downlink issues - DJI Care replacement?
936 3 2017-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dnorm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 481778 ft
United States

HI All -

I have just received a repair estimate for a pristine condition and 100% undamaged P4Pro.  This drone is less than 5 months old and I am being asked to use a DJI Care refresh replacement instead of this being repaired/fixed under warranty.  I am a bit baffled as to how this possibly could be deemed the fault of me, the operator.  I bought DJI Care refresh should I have ended up causing inadverdent damage or damage was incurred outside of my control.  But this drone is effectively brand new and now unflyable due to the downlink issues and gimbal start up issues.  I just sent this note in to support.  

DJI Staff - any assitance you can offer?  Here is the email reply i sent to support:

CAS-480898-R8S6T2 -

I am incredibly confused how this is not a warranty issue and I am being asked to use my DJI care refresh.

this quad has ZERO damage and has never been crashed nor had any hard landings.  

can you please explain how this is NOT being fixed under warranty, my quad is less than 5 months old.

It is incredibly disappointing that I am being asked to use one of my DJI care replacements on a quad that has zero damage whatsoever.

dave

2017-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties. Dave.
I have brought this to the attention of our designated team and they will help to find out what's going on with your aircraft.
2017-3-18
Use props
dnorm
lvl.3
United States

Thanks Mindy - eagerly awaiting an update.

dave
2017-3-19
Use props
dnorm
lvl.3
United States

Thanks Mindy, much appreciated - i've been contacted by DJI support, issue resolved!

dave
2017-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules