Are there any rules around flying near the US-Canadian border?
11078 13 2017-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MattMontan
New
United States

I am planning on flying my  P3P around the Niagara river on the US side and am wondering if there are any rules or regulations on what I can do while flying and if I can even fly at all
2017-3-19
Use props
Lemonsorbie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3809 ft
Canada

Timeline 6:00 gets interesting
2017-3-19
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

I live within site of the Canadian border, if I wanted to I could violate Canadian airspace within about 10 minutes, including set up time.  I deliberately don't though because I have no idea what the law consists of in terms of flying across an international border, I assume the Canadians would have to be informed, but I don't know the procedure or who to talk to.  Likewise the US might be interested once it flies home, and again I don't know who to talk to.  If I tried the Border patrol would be on me in minutes I'm sure, this particular stretch of border is heavily patrolled by both sides.  Then you have the new insane Canadian drone laws to deal with, they wouldn't be able to get me directly as I am not in their territory, but US law enforcement works closely with them so I really don't know what would happen.
2017-3-20
Use props
Mustang1993
lvl.2

Canada

I used to own a personal watercraft here in the Detroit river area.  Things started off not bad I was able to get an I-68 and could go anywhere on the river but I would have to call the US if I was going to land on US shores.  That was before they went ballistic on boats and watercraft.  Now you can't even cross over the border line or you'll get in trouble.  If I was you I'd stay away from the border line at all costs.  They'll probably think your smuggling stuff.  Did you know gun boats now patrol the great lakes ?  They are also planning on using US predator drones to monitor the borders as well.  Your taking a big risk on the river as a fly away could go into Canada and you'd have a very bad day indeed.  Flying East of Grand Island should be safe though where the whole river is in the USA.
2017-4-28
Use props
vmich
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1100079 ft
Canada

The Canadian authority says it is illegal to fly across the border: https://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/civilaviation/opssvs/no-drone-zones.html
2017-6-1
Use props
supportnumber
New

India

You are taking a big risk on the river as a fly away could go into Canada and you'd have a very bad day indeed.  Flying East of Grand Island should be safe though where the whole river is in the USA. For more https://www.macsupportnumber.com/mac-data-recovery/
2018-8-8
Use props
djiuser_lmxflvk3Y4xS
New

India

I assume the Canadians would have to be informed, but I don't know the procedure or who to talk to.  Likewise, the US might be interested once it flies home, and again I don't know who to talk to. Canon USA Support
2018-8-17
Use props
selena813
New

India

one can get best support service on online reservations through contacting directly to one of the best booking customer service team who will provide best service and air tickets at very cheap cost or reasonable price.

so contact now on 1-888-206-5328

2018-9-24
Use props
djiuser_lmxflvk3Y4xS
New

India

I assume the Canadians would have to be informed, but I don't know the procedure or who to talk to.  Likewise, the US might be interested once it flies home, and again I don't know who to talk to. Hp printer offline fix
2018-10-25
Use props
manish00
lvl.1

India

When the HP Envy 4520 printer says offline in windows 10 because printer wireless system is not working properly or there might be computer related issues.
http://www.hp-online-care.com/hp ... ine-windows-10.html
2018-11-27
Use props
livewebtutorau
New

India

I assume the Canadians would have to be informed, but I don't know the procedure or who to talk to.  Likewise, the US might be interested once it flies home, and again I don't know who to talk to.
2018-12-22
Use props
anonvenom
New

United States

giftcard
I assume the Canadians would have to be informed, but I don't know the procedure or who to talk to.  Likewise, the US might be interested once it flies home, and again I don't know who to talk to
2019-2-21
Use props
oliverj1
New

India

To fix the Error 6000 some will be mentioned by us. Follow these steps, and you can get your solution to fix the error 6000. As we discussed earlier Error 6000 is the line feed error in your printer. That can resolve by following these steps in ascending order. or  www.canonprintersupport247.com/blog/canon-printer-error-6000/
2019-3-1
Use props
ludo-chat
New

India

There is no road leading from that town to the rest of the US though and residents have to drive through Canada to get to the rest of Alaska or fly. Canada though does still man a checkpoint on the border checking all Hyder residents as they enter Canada.
Ludo Game is fun, however.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules