Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Youtube Live Stream with iOS not working
5982 28 2017-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fdnyfish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7965640 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is YouTube live steaming for iOS working via the DJIGO4 app? I'm on the current app and firmware using a P4. I keep getting hung up on the "Go Live" screen. Tried it with hardware decoding both On and Off.

i get same results when tried from my iphone 7 Plus or ipad mini 4 (using the go app). Both can stream live using the youtube app and camera on device

https://twitter.com/DronePilotGuy/status/843474980105064448/video/1
2017-3-19
Use props
AirWolf4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298809 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm going through the same thing on Facebook live and YouTube live???
2017-3-19
Use props
fdnyfish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Any DJI support here to help?
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for your feedback, I've reported it to our engineers, will get back to you if I hear from them, thanks.
2017-3-19
Use props
MysticReality
lvl.1
Flight distance : 234783 ft
United States

The issue seems to be with account authorization. I logged into my google account to check my connected apps and saw there were differences in authorization between the original DJI Go app and DJI Go 4. The DJI Go app showed authorized for youtube while the DJI Go 4 app only shows authorization for basic account information. It looks to be that the new app is not requesting the proper permissions to access youtube. Included is a screenshot showing the differences in authorizations on my google account. I use and up to date iPhone 7 with the newest firmware and the newest copy of the DJI Go and DJI Go 4 app along with a Phantom 4.

2017-3-20
Use props
MysticReality
lvl.1
Flight distance : 234783 ft
United States

Link to the image as it does not seem to have loaded in the previous post

2017-3-20
Use props
fans5bc86a63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87749 ft
Sweden

Same problem here
2017-3-20
Use props
deadpixels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1258064 ft
United States

Been having same issues with ios 10.2.1, and can confirm same as MysticReality  reported with app authorizations.  Streaming still works from with DJI go, DJI go 4 is a no go for streaming.
2017-3-21
Use props
AirWolf4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298809 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-19 20:29
Thanks for your feedback, I've reported it to our engineers, will get back to you if I hear from them, thanks.

Has any1 figured this out yet??
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AirWolf4 Posted at 2017-3-21 06:40
Has any1 figured this out yet??

Our engineers are working on it now, will let you know if there are any news, appreciate your patience.
2017-3-22
Use props
Mariuss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2480515 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I've experienced no problem with the GO4 regarding streaming to both Youtube and Facebook.

Using iPad 2 mini on latest DJI GO4 update. I'm NOT on the latest firmware on both P4 or controller; If this has any connection with my success i really dont know.

The following isn't necessary the case of my ease, but these are my options which for some reason (P4 firmware?) works for facebook:

In facebook click the following: Settings->Apps->Press the marker when hovering over the DJI GO symbol, check everething enabled. To whom you share with doesn't matter I guess. In the GO4 app I didnt do anything else than logging in and approving permissions.

For Youtube, i just logged in nothing more.

As mentioned above, i have no idea why this works. My best guess is firmware related..
2017-3-22
Use props
deadpixels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1258064 ft
United States

Mariuss Posted at 2017-3-22 02:38
I've experienced no problem with the GO4 regarding streaming to both Youtube and Facebook.

Using iPad 2 mini on latest DJI GO4 update. I'm NOT on the latest firmware on both P4 or controller; If this has any connection with my success i really dont know.

It's has to do with the app having proper authorization  for youtube.   I am able to stream to youtube with DJI Go just not DJI Go 4 so it's not the firmware with the aircraft, or controller.   
2017-3-22
Use props
fdnyfish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

So I can stream fine to youtube when I use the DJI Go v3 app.  Using the ver3 DJOGO app, when you go to youtube live streaming, it properly displays and asks you what youtube channel do you want to stream to.  Once I select my channel, streaming is fine.  THIS OPTION DOES NOT APPEAR ON DJIGO4, and you are unable to select what channel you want to stream to.

2017-3-25
Use props
fdnyfish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

When you use DJIGO 4, this is the only option I get when I log into youtube, and I have no youtube channel under that account.  I did set my youtube up to default to my correct channel, but DJIGO4 does not select that when I log into youtube via the app.

2017-3-25
Use props
fdnyfish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just did a live stream with DJIGO3

2017-3-25
Use props
fdnyfish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

From Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/DJISupp ... id=2179597698933188
2017-3-25
Use props
LGGG
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-22 00:40
Our engineers are working on it now, will let you know if there are any news, appreciate your patience.

Hi,

Just setup my new mavic pro and I notice that YouTube live streaming not working using DJI GO 4 with iPhone-iPad devices.

I did manage to stream using an android device belong to a friend of mine never the less.

After I  try and get in contact with DJI-online support  a person with the name Jerico told me to send back the mavic at Netherlands for repair.

Also he say to me:
<<we already try all the thing that might resolve this issue but as of this moment we were not able to resolve it so I suggest to send it for diagnose and repair.>>

So to assume live streaming problem is a MAVIC PRO hardware issue?

I really need the drone this month and I think is a bit bold to send the drone back just for that.
It sounds after all as a software issue.

Any info on that or suggestions?

Thank you.

2017-3-31
Use props
LGGG
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Sorry just realise this is a Phantom thread. Can a moderator move it to mavic?

Thx
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

LGGG Posted at 2017-3-31 11:53
Hi,

Just setup my new mavic pro and I notice that YouTube live streaming not working using DJI GO 4 with iPhone-iPad devices.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I asked the engineers again for this concern, will get back to you once I hear from you for any news.
Have you tried to use "Custom" option for live streaming?
We do not recommend you to send it in for repair before we figure it out, it's not the hardware issue.
2017-3-31
Use props
BMSweb
New
Flight distance : 83035 ft
Australia

fdnyfish Posted at 2017-3-25 11:35
When you use DJIGO 4, this is the only option I get when I log into youtube, and I have no youtube channel under that account.  I did set my youtube up to default to my correct channel, but DJIGO4 does not select that when I log into youtube via the app.

[view_image]

I'm having the same issue too. I can't switch to the correct youtube account now since it no longer brings up the option to select which account to stream to. Got onto DJI Chat support but they didn't seem to understand the  problem I was having.

Earlier this year had no issues with live streaming on Youtube, but it looks like that option to select accounts is gone
2017-4-3
Use props
BMSweb
New
Flight distance : 83035 ft
Australia

Since one of the DJI Go 4 App updates on iOS, it still doesn’t seem to be requesting Google authorization with YouTube. Also once you do log into your Youtube account, there doesn’t seem to be an option to select which account you wish to stream from. Earlier this year I would have the option to select one of my 3 Accounts to stream from on youtube, now it only brings up the one account?

Is there any further development on this? I've called DJI Support, also emailed your Dev Support and still nothing. I really need YouTube Live Stream working!
2017-4-9
Use props
fans836e2918
New
Flight distance : 9560 ft
United States

To add in on this thread - I'm having the same issues.  I've tried multiple iOS devices (all running current versions of both iOS and GO4) - all with the same results. Sitting and spinning at the "Go Live" step.  My YouTube app permissions for the GO4 app only show basic - which I can only assume is related.  

Hoping this gets resolved soon!
2017-4-10
Use props
MikeW965
New

United States

Also having this issue.  Phantom 3 Pro, using DJI Go app. "Go Live" never goes to next steps. Google account app permissions shows "basic".  DJI Go app never showed option for YouTube channel choice as well.  DJI, please fix!
2017-4-10
Use props
fans836e2918
New
Flight distance : 9560 ft
United States

For the record, it works now.  The GO4 iOS app updated today to version 4.0.7 and it is requesting the correct access with YouTube
2017-4-12
Use props
MikeW965
New

United States

The DJI Go 3 app is still  not working with LiveStream.  The DJI Go 4 app does look like something has changed to allow it to work.  I only hope DJI will update the DJI Go 3 app as well.  Still not working with Phantom 3 Pro.  Something must be going on with the YouTube permissions.
2017-4-17
Use props
pisepise
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2516 ft
Finland

Deleted and then Updated  DJI Go 4 latest  version 4.0.8 on iPad, then livestream Works.
2017-4-21
Use props
Cristián4
New
Argentina

I have a same problem with osmo mobil. I can connect with my youtube and facebook account. Video streaming works fine BUT audio don´t  (audio streaming is choppy, with some echo and slow)

I used iPhone 7 (same problem with IOS 10 and IOS 11)

¿Some ideas to fixed up?

Thanks!!
2017-9-29
Use props
Tiana
lvl.1

China

Fixes: 1. Force close the app and relaunch it to start the YouTube live stream.
           2. Force restart your iOS device.
           3. Use an iOS repair tool to fix it without data loss.
2020-11-30
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Tiana , read the forum Rules ..... SPAM REPORTED !!
2020-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules