Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just packaged my Mavic up for warranty repair.
123Next >
3640 98 2017-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mmee
lvl.3
United States

Mine is in Los Angeles. Best of luck to you!
2017-3-28
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-3-23 06:30
Thanks Again Mindy for all the help over there. I understand you guys are backed up and things take time for resolve. I sent you a big pm lgiving you some more details about my case. It is great that you guys have this forum and monitor it constantly to help out and expedite everyone. All the moderators really are so very helpful so thank you to ALL!,

Hi Mindy. Hope your week is going good. Saw the forum complainers were out in full force last few days so I know you have been very busy. I was wondering if you have can have chance to check out my case and see how we moving along . It is case # CAS-485098-W9Z1M9. Thanks again for all your help. You are a blessing to this forum and dji
2017-3-29
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

mmee Posted at 2017-3-27 20:45
Sent via UPS 3/20 DJI Physically received the Mavic on 3/21 according to UPS tracking. 3/27 DJI has marked it as received and I received an email saying I should look back in 1 business day to find the damage assessment. I will keep the updates coming in as I get more info. Hopefully from this point forward it should be quick.

3/29 DJI has marked as Damaged assessed and it will be repaired free of charge under warranty. It now says "under repair" please allow 3-4 business days for repair and test and shipment. Here is hoping they got more stock and they will get it out in a reasonable amount of time.
2017-3-29
Use props
DirtyFergy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200531 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-21 19:58
Could you please provide me with your case number?
It will takes several days to be received in and moved through logistics and to the correct department.
I'll help to add a note to your case.

CAS-531516-M0Z7B4
Any chance you can help me out with this case?  I know its a stretch but I have a 10 day vacation planned leaving next week and was hoping to have my Mavic back in time.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you

2017-3-29
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-23 00:43
Hi Matt, I have checked your case. Your package was delivered on March. 15.
And your case has been updated early today.

Hi Mindy !! thanks again for all your help and expiditing my repair process so greatly. today i recieved and paid my invoice for the repairs to be done and anxious to be back up and flying soon . I had 1 question though?  the invoice was a bit higher then i thought but realize it was all from the crash. my 1 more question is , I see they are charging me for another battery. this is fine but i was wondering, being that the 1 i sent in with my mavic seemed good and held charge, it was my fault i flew too long, i was hoping i can also have my original battery sent back in my package as well. ?? please advise if this is possible. i would really appriecate this greatly! thank you again for all the assistance ! i look forward to posting vids and giving great reviews for all your help!! thanks again ! Matt
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-3-29 19:25
Hi Mindy !! thanks again for all your help and expiditing my repair process so greatly. today i recieved and paid my invoice for the repairs to be done and anxious to be back up and flying soon . I had 1 question though?  the invoice was a bit higher then i thought but realize it was all from the crash. my 1 more question is , I see they are charging me for another battery. this is fine but i was wondering, being that the 1 i sent in with my mavic seemed good and held charge, it was my fault i flew too long, i was hoping i can also have my original battery sent back in my package as well. ?? please advise if this is possible. i would really appriecate this greatly! thank you again for all the assistance ! i look forward to posting vids and giving great reviews for all your help!! thanks again ! Matt

Hi Matt, I'm not sure if your original battery is safe to be shipped back to you.
I have sent a request to designated team. If I get any update, I'll let you know.
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DirtyFergy Posted at 2017-3-29 10:55
CAS-531516-M0Z7B4
Any chance you can help me out with this case?  I know its a stretch but I have a 10 day vacation planned leaving next week and was hoping to have my Mavic back in time.
Any help is appreciated.

Hi, I have added a note to your case.  But I'm not sure if you can receive the aircraft in time.
Normally, the turnaround time is about 2 weeks.
2017-3-29
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-29 23:05
Hi Matt, I'm not sure if your original battery is safe to be shipped back to you.
I have sent a request to designated team. If I get any update, I'll let you know.

Hi Mindy ! Thanks again !  Thanks for keeping  me posted
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-3-30 04:27
Hi Mindy ! Thanks again !  Thanks for keeping  me posted

Our support team have noticed your request. As long as the battery is not physically damaged and unsafe to ship, we will ship the original battery back to you.
2017-3-30
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-30 18:43
Our support team have noticed your request. As long as the battery is not physically damaged and unsafe to ship, we will ship the original battery back to you.

Thanks Again Mindy!,, you rock!, can't wait to be back up and flying and post some cool vids. Learned so much in my off time flying on your forum. Hopefully I wont need to send anything in for a long long while !
2017-3-31
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-3-22 01:17
Hi Mindy can you also check into my case for me please?  I have a few questions as well I'd like to pm you about if I can . Thanks. Case# CAS-485098-W9Z1M9
Matt

Hi Mindy! Hope your week is going well. Just wanted to check in with you. It looked like yesterday when I checked my status with my phone # 954-638-7592 it show repair was done and tested but then I check with my case # a bit later and it show still in repair progress . So I was just curious as to how we doing? No rush to answer back just hoping if you get a min you can check on things. Thanks as always! By the way support sent me an online survey and I gave you 5 stars and mention your name and how all the moderators in this forum are all tremendous asset to DJI!! Cheers... Matt
2017-4-4
Use props
DirtyFergy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-29 23:13
Hi, I have added a note to your case.  But I'm not sure if you can receive the aircraft in time.
Normally, the turnaround time is about 2 weeks.

Damage still not assessed. I see it has been received. How long does it normally take to process? Can it be shipped to a different address once repair is complete?
2017-4-4
Use props
lyx93
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-30 18:43

hey Mindy! I would like to know the status of my repair (CAS-530036-K1G6W1). I am currently in Milan and I know for a fact that the repair package was received in Netherlands last Friday. However, the status on the online status portal has not moved at all.

I will not be in Milan from the 11th of April since I'm travelling and it will be very very difficult for me to receive the package after that without a permanent address. What can I do in this sticky situation?? (
2017-4-4
Use props
stephen33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90515 ft
Canada

I have similar problems that looks very much like a lens misalignment hardware issue. I can focus either side of the frame but not both at the same time.
I've just sent back my Mavic today for a second time trying to fix the unusable images.
2017-4-4
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-22 01:08
Copy that. I have added your dropbox link to your case as well.
Thank you for your patience.

Hi Mindy, I have Med you a couple times. I am wondering if you can provide any updates for me on how much longer I can expect to be waiting for my Mavic. The last I heard it was 3-4 working days. That time is up and I have heard nothing.
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-4-4 03:28
Hi Mindy! Hope your week is going well. Just wanted to check in with you. It looked like yesterday when I checked my status with my phone # 954-638-7592 it show repair was done and tested but then I check with my case # a bit later and it show still in repair progress . So I was just curious as to how we doing? No rush to answer back just hoping if you get a min you can check on things. Thanks as always! By the way support sent me an online survey and I gave you 5 stars and mention your name and how all the moderators in this forum are all tremendous asset to DJI!! Cheers... Matt

There might be backlogs for Mavic.
I have brought this to our management and escalated the case for you.
Hope we will keep you updated as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DirtyFergy Posted at 2017-4-4 09:32
Damage still not assessed. I see it has been received. How long does it normally take to process? Can it be shipped to a different address once repair is complete?

I have checked your case again and we have sent you the quotation early today.
Did you receive the quotation?
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lyx93 Posted at 2017-4-4 09:38
hey Mindy! I would like to know the status of my repair (CAS-530036-K1G6W1). I am currently in Milan and I know for a fact that the repair package was received in Netherlands last Friday. However, the status on the online status portal has not moved at all.

I will not be in Milan from the 11th of April since I'm travelling and it will be very very difficult for me to receive the package after that without a permanent address. What can I do in this sticky situation?? (

Hello lyx93, I have added a note to your case and we will update the case as soon as possible.
And maybe you could ask your friend to receive the package for you?
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mmee Posted at 2017-4-4 21:14
Hi Mindy, I have Med you a couple times. I am wondering if you can provide any updates for me on how much longer I can expect to be waiting for my Mavic. The last I heard it was 3-4 working days. That time is up and I have heard nothing.

Hello mmee, I have added a note to your case and pushed the case for you.
Will let you know the update as soon as possible.
2017-4-5
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-5 00:59
There might be backlogs for Mavic.
I have brought this to our management and escalated the case for you.
Hope we will keep you updated as soon as possible.

Thank you as always
2017-4-5
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-5 01:20

Thank you Mindy!
2017-4-5
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-5 01:20

Mindy, I just received an email that my Mavic should ship within the next 3 business days! I hope this is accurate and thank you for all of your help.
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mmee Posted at 2017-4-5 13:07
Mindy, I just received an email that my Mavic should ship within the next 3 business days! I hope this is accurate and thank you for all of your help.

No problem. If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-4-5
Use props
DirtyFergy
lvl.1
United States

DirtyFergy Posted at 2017-3-29 10:55
CAS-531516-M0Z7B4
Any help is appreciated.

Now my status says awaiting payment. I paid via PayPal 4 days ago. Can you help?
2017-4-6
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-5 19:17

Hey Mindy,

So DJI called me on the fifth stating that my Mavic would ship that afternoon and if not that afternoon that it would ship in the 6th. It is now closing in on the end of business day on the 7th and I still haven't received any tracking information. Thanks in advance.
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mmee Posted at 2017-4-7 12:48
Hey Mindy,

So DJI called me on the fifth stating that my Mavic would ship that afternoon and if not that afternoon that it would ship in the 6th. It is now closing in on the end of business day on the 7th and I still haven't received any tracking information. Thanks in advance.

The system might have some delay. It's normal for the shipping to be late for a day or two, but usually no longer.
2017-4-7
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-7 19:36
The system might have some delay. It's normal for the shipping to be late for a day or two, but usually no longer.

Thank you!
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DirtyFergy Posted at 2017-4-6 19:01
Now my status says awaiting payment. I paid via PayPal 4 days ago. Can you help?

I have added a note to your case and we will update the case as soon as possible.
2017-4-9
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-5 19:17

Mindy,

I received a phone call from DJI and an email last Wednesday stating that my repai has been completed and that my Mavic would ship in 24-48 hours. Where is it? Can you please check for me?
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mmee Posted at 2017-4-10 07:43
Mindy,

I received a phone call from DJI and an email last Wednesday stating that my repai has been completed and that my Mavic would ship in 24-48 hours. Where is it? Can you please check for me?

I have replied to your another post. Thanks.
2017-4-11
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-23 00:43
Hi Matt, I have checked your case. Your package was delivered on March. 15.
And your case has been updated early today.

Hi Mindy ! Hope all is well with you and crazy forum lol. I'm case # CAS-485098-W9Z1M9  you have been helping me see my case through this Lat month. Got a phone call last week weds day saying my mavic was just about done with repair and should get shipped in next 24 / 48 hrs and keep eye open for tracking # but looks like it still in repair area and I never got tracking # so I just wanted to see if whenever you have some time if you can check again on case for me? Thank You again in advance. DJI sent me so many surveys to leave review, I mention you and all your help so hope you got some  nice feedback from DJI !! Please advise
thank you as always
Matt
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-4-11 01:37
Hi Mindy ! Hope all is well with you and crazy forum lol. I'm case # CAS-485098-W9Z1M9  you have been helping me see my case through this Lat month. Got a phone call last week weds day saying my mavic was just about done with repair and should get shipped in next 24 / 48 hrs and keep eye open for tracking # but looks like it still in repair area and I never got tracking # so I just wanted to see if whenever you have some time if you can check again on case for me? Thank You again in advance. DJI sent me so many surveys to leave review, I mention you and all your help so hope you got some  nice feedback from DJI !! Please advise
thank you as always
Matt

Hi Matt, I'm not sure what caused the delay. Sorry about that.
I have added a note to push your case and will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-4-11
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

Awesome . No worries.   as always , thank you for such a speedy reply
2017-4-11
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-11 02:04
I have added a note to push your case and will keep you updated as soon as possible.

Awesome. No worries. As always thanks again for all your support and speedy replies !!
2017-4-11
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

Grotto13 Posted at 2017-4-11 02:24
Awesome. No worries. As always thanks again for all your support and speedy replies !!

So last week Wednesday just like you did I got a call saying that my Mavic would ship out that afternoon. Now this morning I received a call saying that it is under repair and that they are doing quality assessment and flight testing and that they also recently moved their facility so unfortunately that has caused more delays. He told me to look out for an email that the repair has been completed and to look out for the tracking number. I already received an email stating that my repair has been completed so why am I receiving a call stating that its under repair and to expect it early next week. Who knows. Just figured id let you know that I am also getting the runaround. They have plenty of new stock to ship to new customers but none for their customers who have been with them for years.
2017-4-11
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-11 02:04

Mindy they told me that delays are because they have moved their facility to a different city in California. Who knows if there is any truth to that. Im just wondering how my repair went from completed and them telling me they had it in hand and it will ship that afternoon to now almost a week later and my Mavic mysteriously is now back in repair. DJIs after sales support is lacking. I always thought the people on the forums were just up tight but it is really stressful when you pay 1k for something plus an extra 100 for  care refresh and DJI holds onto your product for as long as they do. I hope somebody is able to extend my Care Refresh once I get my unit back considering I didn't have use of it for over 3 weeks now.
2017-4-11
Use props
hybrid33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 912224 ft
United States

mmee Posted at 2017-4-11 15:12
Mindy they told me that delays are because they have moved their facility to a different city in California. Who knows if there is any truth to that. Im just wondering how my repair went from completed and them telling me they had it in hand and it will ship that afternoon to now almost a week later and my Mavic mysteriously is now back in repair. DJIs after sales support is lacking. I always thought the people on the forums were just up tight but it is really stressful when you pay 1k for something plus an extra 100 for  care refresh and DJI holds onto your product for as long as they do. I hope somebody is able to extend my Care Refresh once I get my unit back considering I didn't have use of it for over 3 weeks now.

I'm stuck with ya mmee.  I got an email on the 4th, saying everything was repaired, and it would ship out in 3 days.  Here we are on the 11th, no shipment... several phone calls later, Mark from customer service 'guaranteed' a call back this morning... several promises of calls back.... never a single call back.  

What p***es me off, I paid for Care Refresh too... but this is a "warranty repair".  (gimbal issues)  They also told me they are moving... but not to be rude, that's not our problem, or fault.  This is DJI's failure at lack of planning and logistics to get repairs completed and shipped out.  I'm fairly irate as spending over 1300 bucks for a product that's supposed to work... don't.... and get crap SLOW service in return.  This is pathetic on DJI's front in all honesty.  You should see all the youtube video's documenting their horrible customer service.
2017-4-11
Use props
mmee
lvl.3
United States

hybrid33 Posted at 2017-4-11 15:24
I'm stuck with ya mmee.  I got an email on the 4th, saying everything was repaired, and it would ship out in 3 days.  Here we are on the 11th, no shipment... several phone calls later, Mark from customer service 'guaranteed' a call back this morning... several promises of calls back.... never a single call back.  

What p***es me off, I paid for Care Refresh too... but this is a "warranty repair".  (gimbal issues)  They also told me they are moving... but not to be rude, that's not our problem, or fault.  This is DJI's failure at lack of planning and logistics to get repairs completed and shipped out.  I'm fairly irate as spending over 1300 bucks for a product that's supposed to work... don't.... and get crap SLOW service in return.  This is pathetic on DJI's front in all honesty.  You should see all the youtube video's documenting their horrible customer service.

I feel like they should change our care refresh start date to reflect however many days we didn't have use of our drones due to the warranty repair. The fact that they have product to ship within one business day to new customers is what gets me worked up.
2017-4-11
Use props
hybrid33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 912224 ft
United States

mmee Posted at 2017-4-11 15:28
I feel like they should change our care refresh start date to reflect however many days we didn't have use of our drones due to the warranty repair. The fact that they have product to ship within one business day to new customers is what gets me worked up.

I totally agree with ya on that one.  What chaps my hide, is first, they have our money from buying the product... now they have our money, and product... with no sense of urgency to do right by the customer.  We are not alone either.  Hundreds if not thousands of people have this very same experience, and all they get is hallow empty fake apologies.  
2017-4-11
Use props
Grotto13
lvl.4
United States

mmee Posted at 2017-4-11 15:08
So last week Wednesday just like you did I got a call saying that my Mavic would ship out that afternoon. Now this morning I received a call saying that it is under repair and that they are doing quality assessment and flight testing and that they also recently moved their facility so unfortunately that has caused more delays. He told me to look out for an email that the repair has been completed and to look out for the tracking number. I already received an email stating that my repair has been completed so why am I receiving a call stating that its under repair and to expect it early next week. Who knows. Just figured id let you know that I am also getting the runaround. They have plenty of new stock to ship to new customers but none for their customers who have been with them for years.

Just got same call today. I was happy I answer phone for that 1 lol. He was  kinda vague and said same about a move and transition . Then he said something about waiting on a replacement. I had said mine was a repair and that I got a call last week saying it was done and going to be shipped out in couple days. It never happen and I never got tracking # promised . Understandably things happen . I didn't know if he ment new facility was waiting on my shipment from the 1 it went to or what?   I told him I have been and will be patient , I just want everything to arrive back and good as new. He said of course . Now a few hours later after call I got another email saying repair done shipping will happen in next 3 days. I know they are backed up between repairs and new production and do understand but just not sure why they couldn't just say they needed more time instead of getting our hopes up. DJI has definitely kept great contact through whole repair process I must say and Mindy and the other moderators have been great help ! Just would have preferred of course none of  the last min confusions. Hopefully we will get our tracking #s soon and be back up an flying and shooting vids . I can promise I definitely going to be as careful as I can flying when I do get it back! I also most say , the moth I had craving to fly and couldn't ,had me reading the forum gaining a ton of mavic knowledge  for when this baby gets back!  DJI makes bad ass products which prob have some secret  alien technologies in them. Maybe that why repairs take so long. Maybe they reshot to moon for repair haaa .Anyway good luck All and everyone keep everyone posted haaaa.. Happy Safe Flying All!
2017-4-11
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules