1539 10 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
emredji93
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24961 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Its been a long time we have created case on dealer system. We have sent almost 5 mails since we have created the case on the system. However unfortunatelly we haven't recieved any response regarding the issue. T

The problem is about Mavic Pro Camera Sensor.
The aircraft only used 2 times, no crash or damage. It started to give Camera Sensor error and video transmission is too bad like sometimes it get stuck sometimes no display, when it appears there are many red/green visual effects on the display...
We are so sorry for that. Hope someone may help us.
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties. Did you send the aircraft to us?
I have brought this to our management and we will reply to your email as soon as possible.
2017-3-21
Use props
emredji93
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-21 03:26
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties. Did you send the aircraft to us?
I have brought this to our management and we will reply to your email as soon as possible.

We have created 4 different cases related to issues of DJI Products. We have been waiting the support team of EU to create us a UPS shipping lable so that we can ship the products to DJI.

Its been a quite a while we haven't recieved any response.
Thanks for your attention but I would expect the support team in EU to be responsible as you.

Emre Tutar

emre.tutar@providyo.com
2017-3-21
Use props
fans8e4eaa5d
New

Canada

huge service delay
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

emredji93 Posted at 2017-3-21 05:20
We have created 4 different cases related to issues of DJI Products. We have been waiting the support team of EU to create us a UPS shipping lable so that we can ship the products to DJI.

Its been a quite a while we haven't recieved any response.

Thank you. I have confirmed with our support team.
It's not available to create the shipping label for your case. You will need to cover the cost of the shipment.
We have contacted you via the email address you used to create the case.
2017-3-21
Use props
emredji93
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-21 18:28
Thank you. I have confirmed with our support team.
It's not available to create the shipping label for your case. You will need to cover the cost of the shipment.
We have contacted you via the email address you used to create the case.

I wonder if we have to contact you in this forum for each case we created? In our dealer system we do have other cases that has not been responded so far. And also we have sent  a link to your support team that includes the DAT files in the date and time of accident of brand new unused Phantom 4.

Here is the link of Dat Files where you can get it.  https://mega.nz/#F!V4Qn3B7D!LqxcQy9qnAxlLiQgXgOWmA   And   Here is the Account used in DJI GO app.  iariguzel@odakisg.com.tr
I wish we could read that datas as well. We are expecting you to tell us if this crash under warranty or not. So that we can see what we should follow.
Thanks for your attention.

2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

emredji93 Posted at 2017-3-22 22:20
I wonder if we have to contact you in this forum for each case we created? In our dealer system we do have other cases that has not been responded so far. And also we have sent  a link to your support team that includes the DAT files in the date and time of accident of brand new unused Phantom 4.

Here is the link of Dat Files where you can get it.  https://mega.nz/#F!V4Qn3B7D!LqxcQy9qnAxlLiQgXgOWmA   And   Here is the Account used in DJI GO app.  iariguzel@odakisg.com.tr

Hello, you will need to reply the information to our support team via email.
They will help to collect your information and our engineers will help to analyse the flight data for you.
2017-3-23
Use props
emredji93
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-23 03:54
Hello, you will need to reply the information to our support team via email.
They will help to collect your information and our engineers will help to analyse the flight data for you.

We have sent the defective product to DJI NL.  When we track the item we can see that it was recieved yesterday. However When I track the Case via DJI's website I see no update Can you please check it and let me know the situation please. Tracking number and Case numbers are below;

Case Number: CAS-501320-T7Y1X2
Tracking Number: 7857469351 (DHL Shipping)

Thank you.
2017-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

emredji93 Posted at 2017-3-24 23:49
We have sent the defective product to DJI NL.  When we track the item we can see that it was recieved yesterday. However When I track the Case via DJI's website I see no update Can you please check it and let me know the situation please. Tracking number and Case numbers are below;

Case Number: CAS-501320-T7Y1X2

It will takes several days to be received in and update the case.
I have added a note to your case.
Thank you for your patience.
2017-3-26
Use props
emredji93
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-26 18:58
It will takes several days to be received in and update the case.
I have added a note to your case.
Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your helps at all !
2017-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

emredji93 Posted at 2017-3-27 01:18
Thanks for your helps at all !

No problem. If you have any query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules