Osmo Mobile - Free Battery! (ends 3/25)
1707 4 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

We are currently having a great new SPRING promotion for the Osmo Mobile. With the purchase of an Osmo Mobile you get an extra battery!

View it on our Official Store and shop now! HERE
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 11.31.23 AM.png
2017-3-21
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Something must be about to launch, I did that deal with my OSMO then 1.5 months later the OSMO+ came out.
Still a great deal if anyone has been in the market for one.
2017-3-21
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

FrequentFlyer Posted at 2017-3-21 13:26
Something must be about to launch, I did that deal with my OSMO then 1.5 months later the OSMO+ came out.
Still a great deal if anyone has been in the market for one.

I have been anticipating the Osmo 2.  It makes sense, the Osmo 1 was a compliment to the Inspire 1 and now the Inspire 2 is out.  Also, DJI's own sales page says a ground mount is coming soon for the Inspire 2's cameras.  So that an Osmo 2 is imminent seems obvious.  We are also coming up on April, DJI likes to release stuff in April.  So Osmo 2 is probably about to launch.
2017-3-21
Use props
RichfromHowellN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

OMSO 2 Handle for those of us with the X5S   This would be very nice.
2017-3-23
Use props
ChicagoBuckeye
lvl.1
United States

You wont get the battery if you select same day delivery. I learned that the hardway yesterday when the guy showed up without the battery and was told by DJI sales later on that selecting the "training" option upon checkout, takes the free battery out of the purchase order. Nowhere in the website says that.
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules