How to remove OSD on HDMI output on 4 pro+
1781 6 2017-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jahumphr
lvl.1

United States

I have a phanton 4 pro+ with latest updates on everything. I see the slider that says "Display OSD on HDMI Output" It is off but i still get all the OSD crap on the output. Even when i swipe up i still get the battery level icon on the top right. I see no effect at all when changing this slider on and off. One should not have to swipe anything to get clean HDMI. Please let me know what i am doing wrong.
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to verify what firmware and app version you're running via the About page?
2017-3-22
Use props
jahumphr
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-22 23:04
Could you happen to verify what firmware and app version you're running via the About page?

App 4.0.4
Firmware V01.03.0418
v01.02.0304
2017-3-23
Use props
fans0ff5e533
lvl.1
United States

I would love to see clean HDMI.
Same OS/firmware as above.

2017-4-8
Use props
Batatoon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31079 ft
Portugal

Same problem here, clean hdmi was working before but not anymore with new updates ):
2017-4-14
Use props
Diego Serrano
New
Flight distance : 207411 ft
Argentina

Did they solve the problem?
2017-7-5
Use props
Fabio Mora
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1730722 ft
Brazil

I think it's a shame what DJI is doing with buyers of the Phantom 4 Pro PLUS model.

The Phantom 4 Pro PLU Model is the most expensive of the Phantom line and they are not giving the necessary support.

In the last upgrade disappeared the option to enable or not the OSD, had a button in the application for this and after the last update this disappeared.

I lost some jobs because of this and DJI does not know how to correct this problem.

This screen that comes with Phantom 4 Pro PLUS SKYCRISTAL, does not allow to install other applications and not times the same update of who bought without the screen

HELPPPPPPPPPPP
2017-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules