[POLL] Do you upload content to Skypixel?
14690 59 2017-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rreindl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6491926 ft
United States

I just don't think to post there. But also I really just don't post my videos more of the time.
2017-3-26
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

What's sky pickle?
2017-3-26
Use props
kaeyalin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153665 ft
United States

The interface to post to Skypixel from DJI Go 4 needs work.  When I try to upload photos to Skypixel from the app the option isn't there.  There is an upload button.  I am then asked to upload from local files or from editor.  I then go to select a photo to upload but there is no option to do so.  I didn't have this problem in the old DJI app.

I can upload from my pc, but Skypixel doesn't really offer much incentive to do that anyway.
2017-3-26
Use props
deadshot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153399 ft
United Kingdom

Cant see the point posted once maybe twice youtube is so easy to use.
2017-4-8
Use props
fans698fe0e4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3481880 ft
Germany

I can not upload files from my Samsung any more. Always stops.. Problem started like a week ago
2017-4-20
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478461 ft
Taiwan

Giving it a shot. I'll put some stuff on it and have a look around. Why not?

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... 7-9d7e-b36cd5cbfabc
2017-4-22
Use props
fansf8733af3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1137044 ft
Italy

I like the site but it's really too too slow to be used. It is a pity.
2017-5-7
Use props
Deutschmann Eck
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3481880 ft
Germany

I post sometimes.
2017-5-19
Use props
Dean - Bekaru T
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

if this emails bombs on me again then i will not reply further. Sky pixel is the only editing service i was able to get working - i failed on differant platforms for differant reasons but after some trial an error managed some success with sky pixel.
2017-6-17
Use props
Dean - Bekaru T
First Officer
South Africa

i use skypixel because it is the only free editing software i was able to get to work.
2017-6-17
Use props
Dean - Bekaru T
First Officer
South Africa

i cannot reply anymore because this keeps crashing on me. And is similar my frustration with sky pixel - unexplained crashes and no way to find out why or how to fix :-( feel guilty looking for another platform but constant unexpected failures on skypixel have lost me literally days of work and footage. i love you (dji and skypix) but i am having the kind of trouble in this relationship that i am not sure i will be able to survive with.
2017-6-17
Use props
Dean - Bekaru T
First Officer
South Africa

the system posts my reply before i am finished and then when i do try to post by pushing Post Reply then i says there is an internal error.
2017-6-17
Use props
Lorin9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253153 ft
United States

I do not know where or how to upload video for evaluation by hte community.  Please instruct me on that. Many thanks
2017-10-4
Use props
Leonidaslee
lvl.2

Don't know what is Skypixel
2018-6-18
Use props
djiuser_ylN4Yh4LUtiO
lvl.1
United States

i just edited a small video, file, uploaded to skypixel and Facebook , didt work for facebook had to embed link; now it looks like it is not my video and now i cannot find nor, retrieve this edited version so i can post to my social media, youtube, facebook, ect....i will never use this again and just log onto my complicated and time consuming video editor, ADOBE.   any hope on letting me have my video back...skypixel ?
2018-7-18
Use props
Warriewoodlad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

I don't upload many videos but I do post those there. Once I upload the video, there is usually a long processing time. The last one was processing for 16 hours, so I deleted it. Youtube seems to do better.
2019-5-24
Use props
Moon Man
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16890 ft
Canada

I keep getting errors preventing me from posting, so I do not use it.
2020-7-22
Use props
Moon Man
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16890 ft
Canada

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-3-23 11:29
It's pretty simple. Just drag and drop or put in the URL of the video.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=image&aid=44016&size=300x300&key=a6950a44e26db43e&nocache=yes&type=fixnone[/img]

That step is simple, but what do you do when stuck at 99.9% transfered, forever, or if you get the cryptic "Sorry, your input does not comply with local laws and policies, please revise and submit again." message?
2020-7-22
Use props
andreadamibrazi
lvl.2
Brazil

I started using skypixel platform 2 months ago.
I wish i could check the notification via dji mimo

BTW, it only shows the videos i've posted on skypixel
The mimo app doesnt show the photos i've uploaded.

BTW, if you guys could add as friends, like and coment my videos on skypixel, it would be very niiice
=D
https://www.skypixel.com/users/djiuser-q5l1nuvyx1nd

2022-2-1
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2605597 ft
United Kingdom

If you upload content to Skypixel, do you also post it here (and vice versa)?
I would love to use SKYPIXEL more but I can't link the video from YT or anmy other hosting service and the files for my video are too large to post to Skypixel...
If you don't use Skypixel, why not? Files are too large to post
If you don't post content here, why not? I post to the DJI Forum using the YT link option for media
Do you enjoy posting your content and having it critiqued by other users? Yes, feedbck is always useful...
Do you enjoy viewing and critiquing other users' content? Yes, gives me ideas for improving my own work..

Thanks in advance for your input!
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules