How to connect sensors to M100
1691 3 2017-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Pilot
lvl.1

Australia

I want to connect sensors to my M100 to use it to collect data. I'm planning to connect sensors to collect data about CO2 for example and some other stuff.
How I can connect these sensors to the M100.
Is it possible to customise the hardware anyhow, or it is just a black box?

2017-3-24
Use props
KopterKraft.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 375761 ft
Germany

If you do not need to see the data in real time on the ground, you can simply record it to a microSD card on your sensor board. All you need from the M100 in that case is power and the M100 has several connectors.

If you want to see / log the data realtime on ground, you need to go through data transparent transmission (incorporating the Onboard SDK and Mobile SDK) like shown in the PulseKraft demo.
2017-3-27
Use props
M Pilot
lvl.1

Australia

KopterKraft.com Posted at 2017-3-27 22:59
If you do not need to see the data in real time on the ground, you can simply record it to a microSD card on your sensor board. All you need from the M100 in that case is power and the M100 has several connectors.

If you want to see / log the data realtime on ground, you need to go through data transparent transmission (incorporating the Onboard SDK and Mobile SDK) like shown in the PulseKraft demo.

Thank you for the reply, it is really helpful.
My point was, is it possible to integrate some sensors straightaway with the vehicle hardware, or extra hardware (OES) must be added?
In case that I will add extra OES, how I would connect them to the vehicle itself in terms of communication between OES and the vehicle?
In case that extra OES is needed to perform any sophisticated operation, that means I paid something like $4000 just to get a flying platform to carry my designed OES?
Thank you.
2017-3-28
Use props
djiuser_UfA5xHNicpUM
New

Bulgaria

Last year, i used this Autopir CO2 measuring unit (from agricultural use to adjust CO2 in greenhouses for tomatoes, beans and other specific types) and i intend it now to use with my two DJI Mavic Pro with separate 360 degree camera attachment tool. i will update you if the focus of the camera will be good enough to tape this on video. My drone is accepted in Bulgaria for measuring this and even on certain places more than 120 m if i stay on the declared exact locations and times in vertical to be sure to never have interference with other flying objects, including military ones. My phone number is in the remote tag normally as well, but i see my DJI software may not always be updated to keep some parameters fixed. i see DJI ks a great make for scientists like us and for private people as well who use their equipment with big responsibility and never blaming others for some restrictions. Our freedom only goes as far where the freedom of others and that one of the state starts.

+je
2021-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules