1736 16 2017-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

As mush as I thought they were getting better, it seems as though they stay the same. For the example below, I'll have no choice but to take these folks to court to get my money, why can't they get their process better. Why do they make it so hard. They take the money before you blink but won't return it. I have 2 examples of this. A multi billion dollar company can't get their act together.

DJI’s process to refund legitimate returns is very problematic. I returned the CINESSD 240G within the timeframe as it did not work with the X4S camera that I had purchased with the Inspire 2 (should have been told as I was not aware of the limitation).
Item was purchased on DJI Order Time:  2017-01-12 05:25:01 (UTC) and DJI Order Number:  0016281309901
Product was received and picked up officially at FedEx on:  02/16/2017 5:33
Request for return was submitted on 02/20/2017 and further details provided on 02/21/2017 and received a Case number on 02/21/2017 (Case Number: CAS-466707-B3N6L5)
Product was returned via the UPS label (Tracking Number: 1ZE80E409057780074) provided for shipment by DJI and DJI received the package on 02/28/2017 12:29pm at the Carson, CA location

A follow up request on status submitted on 03/09/2017 with a return response from DJI received on 03/09/2017 with the following information:

Aron (DJI)
Mar 9, 05:25 HKT
Dear Sanjaya,

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.

We do apologize for the late response to your email. Upon checking your case, the refund is already been arranged. Please wait 7 to 10 business to refund back to your card.

We appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,
Aron
As of 3/24/2017 there has been no credit provided to my account that was charged for the product. Below are the details from my account:

2017-3-24
Use props
Viper Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

I think your being a bit inpatient sir.  Refunds and having them appear on your credit card account usually takes a bit of time.  My advice is to slow down a bit and possibly contact your card company to see if they have any knowledge that a transaction for refund is in process.   Bashing DJI for really was your mistake is kinda fruitless.
2017-3-24
Use props
snath
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Viper Pilot Posted at 2017-3-24 16:50
I think your being a bit inpatient sir.  Refunds and having them appear on your credit card account usually takes a bit of time.  My advice is to slow down a bit and possibly contact your card company to see if they have any knowledge that a transaction for refund is in process.   Bashing DJI for really was your mistake is kinda fruitless.

What do you think is an adequate amount of time I should wait before getting concerned?
2017-3-24
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

snath Posted at 2017-3-24 19:04
What do you think is an adequate amount of time I should wait before getting concerned?

According to the response from DJI its 10 business days so 9th March +10 days (14) is 24th March. This would be a submission to your credit card account which can take another 10 days ... So contact the credit card company they will tell you if they are processing the refund. If they dont have any info submit a refund request to the credit card company its legally their issue....  
2017-3-24
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

"DJI’s process to refund legitimate returns is very problematic. I returned the CINESSD 240G within the timeframe as it did not work with the X4S camera that I had purchased with the Inspire 2 (should have been told as I was not aware of the limitation)."

So you purchased an item without doing the proper research beforehand - then get tetchy and threaten legal action because they won't drop everything to please you? Seriously?
Refunds for international CC transactions take ages that just the way it happens.

I'm often a critic of DJI (as most here would know), but they've done nothing wrong here.

2017-3-24
Use props
perryb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got the same response and waited .Nothing happened .I tried  them again nothing . I then posted about my problem and included an email where they change their mind .Telling me no refund . The DJI people who watch this site sorted everything out and I got my refund .They are watching and will help you .Your time frames are good .
2017-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties, Sanjaya.
I have brought this to the attention of our management and we will help to check the status of your refund then keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-3-25
Use props
snath
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-25 00:11
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties, Sanjaya.
I have brought this to the attention of our management and we will help to check the status of your refund then keep you updated as soon as possible.

I appreciate it, did not get to this point lightly as I have already been burnt by not getting my credit from a previous purchase for ZEISS cinemizer OLED        USD $789.00. I also have another credit pending that I can't seem to get a credit on that was part of the overall purchase for the I2. Somehow the have processed never seems to materialize to an actual credit. I wrote off the ZEISS cinemizer OLED        USD $789.00        way back in 2015. I should not have to keep having to write off. I know the forum folks think I should have a lot more patience but, I know more.....

Once again, thanks
2017-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

snath Posted at 2017-3-25 06:49
I appreciate it, did not get to this point lightly as I have already been burnt by not getting my credit from a previous purchase for ZEISS cinemizer OLED        USD $789.00. I also have another credit pending that I can't seem to get a credit on that was part of the overall purchase for the I2. Somehow the have processed never seems to materialize to an actual credit. I wrote off the ZEISS cinemizer OLED        USD $789.00        way back in 2015. I should not have to keep having to write off. I know the forum folks think I should have a lot more patience but, I know more.....

Once again, thanks

I have checked with our pre-sales team. Since you have enabled Paypal dispute, we cannot arrange the refund for you.  
Please cancel the Paypal dispute then we will help to arrange the refund as soon as possible.
2017-3-26
Use props
snath
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-26 22:45
I have checked with our pre-sales team. Since you have enabled Paypal dispute, we cannot arrange the refund for you.  
Please cancel the Paypal dispute then we will help to arrange the refund as soon as possible.

Cancelled it, was told it would take a day or so,  not sure why DJI did not just return the money as they had the item and resolved the PayPal dispute. Thanks let's see what happens
2017-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

snath Posted at 2017-3-27 07:11
Cancelled it, was told it would take a day or so,  not sure why DJI did not just return the money as they had the item and resolved the PayPal dispute. Thanks let's see what happens

We have arranged the refund for you.
If you have further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-3-30
Use props
snath
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-30 23:14
We have arranged the refund for you.
If you have further query, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you for your help, got the refund
2017-3-31
Use props
Viper Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

Glad to hear it worked out.
2017-3-31
Use props
id04265
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3271 ft
United States

I feel your pain, I am in the middle of similar issue. Purchased the Inspire 2 directly from DJI Store which I thought was in the US. Next day I immediately canceled it and ordered from within US. DJI acknowledged the refund request within 24 hours but still hasn't refunded the entire amount AND 3 days after I canceled it they shipped the camera to the wrong location. I used PAypal to pay for it and had to escalate to a claim to get them to even give me a partial refund (just today). So now I have a partial refund minus the camera which I have no idea where it is ..
2017-3-31
Use props
snath
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

id04265 Posted at 2017-3-31 08:19
I feel your pain, I am in the middle of similar issue. Purchased the Inspire 2 directly from DJI Store which I thought was in the US. Next day I immediately canceled it and ordered from within US. DJI acknowledged the refund request within 24 hours but still hasn't refunded the entire amount AND 3 days after I canceled it they shipped the camera to the wrong location. I used PAypal to pay for it and had to escalate to a claim to get them to even give me a partial refund (just today). So now I have a partial refund minus the camera which I have no idea where it is ..

Not sure why as they are a billion dollar company, they have not invested in the basic functions of selling.
2017-4-1
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Glad you got it all sorted.
2017-4-2
Use props
method007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

snath Posted at 2017-4-1 08:51
Not sure why as they are a billion dollar company, they have not invested in the basic functions of selling.

I know right?  All they do is make the best drones money can buy.  You wouldn't think people would want that.  
2017-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules