Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help ! Traveling With Phantom To Egypt
2489 9 2015-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akon-eminem.liv
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi ! Im gonna make this short, im going to egypt in 7 days (hurgada) and i want to bring my phantom 2 v+ as a carry on, i know that i wont have problem with the custom in my country (sweden) but in egypt i have doubts about the customs... Does anyone have any knowledge about egypts customs or any help at all, thanks !
2015-2-26
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

please tell me we arent going to see you on the news flying your phantom over the pyramids the way we saw folks over the eiffel tower this week LOL.  just kidding, hope you enjoy your trip, im sure there are tons of places in egypt that will have great views and great LOS.  hope you are able to have no issues with customs, im sure that others will post up suggestions and info.
2015-2-26
Use props
shep941
lvl.2

United States

I'd be more worried about my head in Egypt. If you do go would love to see some pics / video though.
2015-2-26
Use props
akon-eminem.liv
lvl.1

Sweden

gnixon2015 Posted at 2015-2-27 03:19
please tell me we arent going to see you on the news flying your phantom over the pyramids the way w ...

Hahaha no i wont be irresponsible, i want to record the hotel and ocean hehe... Thanks
2015-2-26
Use props
akon-eminem.liv
lvl.1

Sweden

shep941@gmail.c Posted at 2015-2-27 03:26
I'd be more worried about my head in Egypt. If you do go would love to see some pics / video though.

You mean the civil war or whats it called ?
2015-2-26
Use props
shep941
lvl.2

United States

akon-eminem.liv Posted at 2015-2-27 03:28
You mean the civil war or whats it called ?

I mean the 21 people "ISIS" kidnapped in Egypt then decapitated. Scary stuff over there.
2015-2-27
Use props
sz
New

Germany

Hello,

I am flying to cairo Egypt and would like to know, if anyone had any problems flying there.

I would love to make some videos. Had been there several times and think this might not be a problem. I have seen some videos from a Phantom already at Youtube, which were shoot in Egypt.
Of course do not want to go to unsafe places and stay far away from riots. But it is calm right now...
2015-5-8
Use props
akon-eminem
lvl.1

Sweden

sz@zilcher.de Posted at 2015-5-9 05:30
Hello,

I am flying to cairo Egypt and would like to know, if anyone had any problems flying there.  ...

Hi ! I actually never brought mine since we contacted our counties office in egyot and they said that some have tried t get it trought the aiport but they didnt allow it...
2015-6-13
Use props
akon-eminem
lvl.1

Sweden

shep941@gmail.c Posted at 2015-2-28 03:12
I mean the 21 people "ISIS" kidnapped in Egypt then decapitated. Scary stuff over there.

Yeah there wasnt any chaos or riots. i got home not long ago and everything was cool. no problems
2015-6-13
Use props
MarceloNunes
New
Brazil

I'd like entrance in the egypt and morocco with the my spark but I don't know if exists a specific drone laws. Someone could help me.
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules