GO app issues.
411 2 2017-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dKempster
New
Flight distance : 31421 ft
Australia

Went for a fly after software update only to have a wizard pop up (MID-FLIGHT) asking for mavics name, modes2/1 etc. Then on the third page of wizard a graphic showing the controller lcd and explaining what the icons do, I'm unable to click next!

As this wizard takes up the whole screen and I'm unable to exit it, i have to use the RTH, land at which point the wizard disappears!

So i take off and it happens again! In a loop.

Very frustrating as i was filming a wedding which this issue stopped me getting the footage i required.

On a separate issue it says often 'Aircraft disconnected' when it obviously isn't as I'm flying it with video streaming back. The RC connection has degraded a lot since it was new.

I have a job with my mavic in a few weeks and if this happens and I'm unable to get the footage i require this drone is too buggy to be used in a professional setting.

HELP!
2017-3-25
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

What device are you using?
What firmware is the mavic on?
Have you calibrated anything previously?

when you power on the mavic, does the flight check list show everything normal? post a screenie?
Can you run through the wizard when its first powered on? or at least confirm that the mavic is named and the calibration status is ok
2017-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please answer Danny's inquiries at your earliest convenience.
Did you capture any screenshots of the message?
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules