Osmo Mobile Vibrates In Hand
983 4 2017-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AZChic
New
United States

I got a Osmo Mobile for Christmas and have just used it a few times.
Took it out tonight to film while riding on a quad thru the desert.

Thought maybe it was just from the wind, but when I got home and sitting it straight on my leg, I could feel it vibrating again.

2017-3-25
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

if your notice, when you point the camera towards the back for a moment, the image is stable. I suspect, when you were pointing it directly in the Sun, the focus is hunting for a good place to settle on. Why you would have this problem at home, I do not know, since you do not post a video. Marty
2017-3-26
Use props
AZChic
New
United States

Marty Markoe Posted at 2017-3-26 05:27
if your notice, when you point the camera towards the back for a moment, the image is stable. I suspect, when you were pointing it directly in the Sun, the focus is hunting for a good place to settle on. Why you would have this problem at home, I do not know, since you do not post a video. Marty

It does this many times, even when we are just looking at it in the house. It seems like the gimbal gets stuck while trying to turn and vibrates in your hand.
2017-3-26
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

AZChic Posted at 2017-3-26 08:38
It does this many times, even when we are just looking at it in the house. It seems like the gimbal gets stuck while trying to turn and vibrates in your hand.

Lighting in house is usually not the best. Have you tried it outdoors in normal light and it exhibits same?
2017-3-27
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 955587 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is that 4K footage? It kind of looks like 4K rolling jello shutter...
2017-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules