NEED HELP !!! Osmo Go app Video Without Sound
802 2 2017-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuongzzz
New
United States

hello guy , i have a lot of video recorded with osmo mobile by osmo go app but have a problem because i saved it to my computer (windows 10) and when i opened it with Windows media Player or Movie & Tv app it just played video without sound and then i used the CAMTASIA software to edit it , it didn't have the sound . the video still has the sound if i open it with VLC , Splash or professional player software , if DJI or anybody here know about that , Plz help me , thanks.
2017-3-26
Use props
Chuongzzz
New
United States

hello guy , i used my Iphone 7+ , osmo mobile and osmo go app to make a video ,now i have a lot of video but i need to edit those , i have a problem because after i saved it to my computer (windows 10) and opened it with Windows media Player or Movie & Tv app it just played video without sound and then i used the CAMTASIA software to edit it , it didn't have the sound . The video has the sound like normal  if i play it on my iphone 7+ or Osmo Go app . And in my PC i can open it normally with VLC , Splash or professional player software  , if DJI or anybody here know about that , Plz help me , thanks.
2017-3-26
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.2
India

Hi, You may have accidently switched off the Microphone (Thats in Mute mode) .This will silent your audio.Check once again while taking video check the below of your screen for microphone icon
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules