Jello!
730 5 2017-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sstolk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 215558 ft
Netherlands

Ok here I go! Finding myself on thin ice...

A few users including me since today has experienced jello.
My description of jello is horizontal jello pudding effect scrolling from top to bottom during videorecording in almost every modus.

Most users have discussed a very broad range of reasons for this type of error / displeasement.
Wifi interference / 4G interference / power lines etc, etc but none of this is true.

I placed my Mavic on a straight surface with the props in taking-off mode but not at full speed.
Looking at my drone from the top I've spotted this fuzzy white outerline of the left front prop. It looked like it was not balanced.
Feeling the drone vibrating in a unusual way I've decided to change the left front prop with a new one and the jello was gone.
I've made a video from my drone with jello and a prop replacement during the video and the new prop...

Well see for yourself!

2017-3-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job, have you tried it flying. Also you need to stop those girls wrestling next door.lol
2017-3-26
Use props
sstolk
lvl.2
Netherlands

Well all my jello is now gone since the new prop. I've ordered a new set immediately to keep it spare.
2017-3-26
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I could not see any jello at all.  I have had jello and it is very obvious.
2017-3-26
Use props
sstolk
lvl.2
Netherlands

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-3-26 22:56
I could not see any jello at all.  I have had jello and it is very obvious.

View it in 4K and in full screen on a PC. In the left bottom corner you will see jello
2017-3-26
Use props
FlyingHighNL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116355 ft
Netherlands

sstolk Posted at 2017-3-26 22:28
Well all my jello is now gone since the new prop. I've ordered a new set immediately to keep it spare.

Where have you ordered the new props? I'd like to order them as well! ;)
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules