Slowest repair service...
1174 13 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DonJuanEstevan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1732 ft
United States

This has gotten beyond ridiculous how long this service is taking to repair my P4P. After only 3 weeks with a replacement aircraft I had to send this one in for a disconnected compass #2. I sent it on the 13th, DJI received it on the 20th from UPS, I was told by a rep on the 23rd that it was being assessed. Today (27th) I was told by James that it'll be another day or 2 of being assessed then up to another 5 days to be repaired. Then another 5 days for shipping until I reminded him that I'm supposed to have expedited shipping.

How does it take almost 5 weeks to fix this and have it back to me? I've already lost out on 2 weeks of income due to bad build quality and I'm supposed to meet up with my video production team this Friday to prepare for a very big trip that's coming up. I know I should have a backup aircraft but it's getting extremely difficult justifying the purchase of another when the current one I have spends more time in Carson than it does with me.

CAS-500263-G0Q2S5

2017-3-27
Use props
DonJuanEstevan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1732 ft
United States

UPDATE: Someone who had the same exact issue as me but sent theirs in 2 days after me has gotten an email saying theirs is fixed and shipped already while mine still waits to be evaluated. I don't even want my aircraft back I want a refund!
2017-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the delay.
I have brought this to our management and we will escalate the case for you.
2017-3-27
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

IMG_0013.PNG You'll be waiting for at least a month.  I received an email last week saying that my drone was repaired and would be shipped within 2-3 days,  no shipping confirmation or tracking number yet.

But on the upside I'd like you to know that they will escalate your case and they do appreciate your patience
20170320_073517.png
2017-3-28
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

#Greatproductscrappyservice

2017-3-28
Use props
fans6bd3057e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1606201 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-27 17:57
We sincerely apologize for the delay.
I have brought this to our management and we will escalate the case for you.

Good customer service is not the fault of the DJI chat , the service center or the people that answer the phones the problem is with management and its policy.
I have two drones because I need one at all times and I cannot rely on a timely turnaround time on my repairs. I sent my pro 4 in on the 6ht of March it was received in Carson on the 8th and it was not logged in as received until the 14th then I payed the 99.00 for a replacement as soon as they sent me the bill and the aircraft was finally sent out on the 27th . I was lucky that a lady by the name of Teresa help expedite my case ,however waiting almost 3 weeks for the replacement when I purchase the DJI refresh plan is a bit slow.
DJI needs to hire more tech guys to handle the work load at the Carson location and they need to go back to the short lived policy that they had during the month of May last year where you could talk directly to a tech person that could check within minutes on the status of your repair.
I suggest that anyone that uses a drone for business buy an extra until DJI  gets it together which may never happen.
2017-3-28
Use props
fans6bd3057e
lvl.2
United States

Not sure where you are located but if you live in California send your drone ground FED EX and the Carson repair center will have it within two days UPS takes 4 to 5 days
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-3-28 06:42
[view_image] You'll be waiting for at least a month.  I received an email last week saying that my drone was repaired and would be shipped within 2-3 days,  no shipping confirmation or tracking number yet.

But on the upside I'd like you to know that they will escalate your case and they do appreciate your patience

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we feel sorry for your experience.
The unit will be shipped out soon since the repair has been done, hope you get it back to fly soon and enjoy it.
We'll keep improving to make your experience with us better, thank you for your supporting!
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans6bd3057e Posted at 2017-3-28 18:36
Good customer service is not the fault of the DJI chat , the service center or the people that answer the phones the problem is with management and its policy.
I have two drones because I need one at all times and I cannot rely on a timely turnaround time on my repairs. I sent my pro 4 in on the 6ht of March it was received in Carson on the 8th and it was not logged in as received until the 14th then I payed the 99.00 for a replacement as soon as they sent me the bill and the aircraft was finally sent out on the 27th . I was lucky that a lady by the name of Teresa help expedite my case ,however waiting almost 3 weeks for the replacement when I purchase the DJI refresh plan is a bit slow.
DJI needs to hire more tech guys to handle the work load at the Carson location and they need to go back to the short lived policy that they had during the month of May last year where you could talk directly to a tech person that could check within minutes on the status of your repair.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, your feedback provides us motivation to keep improving. I've forwarded this concern to our management.
Please feel free to contact us for any further questions, we'd love to help.
2017-3-28
Use props
Oldmick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14970 ft
United States

Accepted Feb/22/2017 08:56:32Product received 2017/03/15 14:31:00 Verified Mar/17/2017 17:18:00.....this will never change.....this is just what it is taking for me to get back my osmo batteries, that quit for no known reason.  I have an inspire also, it took nearly 5 months for a small repair.  They don't care.  If they really did they would do something about it.  My Inspire went through this more than 2 years ago...I finally logged back on here to see what in the world could possibly be taking so long for my batteries..and...same old problem.  Just terrible service.  But they do say they are sorry - like that some how helps...LOL....great product, but by far the worst service I have ever had with any product...
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Oldmick Posted at 2017-3-29 15:30
Accepted Feb/22/2017 08:56:32Product received 2017/03/15 14:31:00 Verified Mar/17/2017 17:18:00.....this will never change.....this is just what it is taking for me to get back my osmo batteries, that quit for no known reason.  I have an inspire also, it took nearly 5 months for a small repair.  They don't care.  If they really did they would do something about it.  My Inspire went through this more than 2 years ago...I finally logged back on here to see what in the world could possibly be taking so long for my batteries..and...same old problem.  Just terrible service.  But they do say they are sorry - like that some how helps...LOL....great product, but by far the worst service I have ever had with any product...

That must have been frustrating for you, we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience, and thank you for letting us know the difficulties you're faced with.
We've reported your feedback to management, it provides us motivation to keep improving.
2017-3-29
Use props
fans6bd3057e
lvl.2
United States

Natalia,

Maybe you could help me with another case number CAS-591340-P5N3M6 this is for a repair on my phantom 4  that should be covered under my 299.00 DJI care plan.
I had problems with this drone and contacted DJI chat on April 17th to request a RMA for repair and was told I would receive an RMA within 24-48 hours I never received an RMA and contacted the 818 number on April 21st  to inform them that I was still waiting for an RMA number they finally sent me one on the 21st of April. My care plan was originally to expire on the 18th of April. I sent my phantom 4 in and DJI sent me a bill for over 180.00 to repair the drone. I called the 818 line four different times to inform them I had contacted DJI chat before my care plan expired and requested an RMA  to return the drone and I wanted to dispute the charge , Each time I was told they would call me back or email me withing hours to let me know that more than likely my repair charge would be waived. After four calls I still have not received a email or call telling me the status of my dispute. This charged should be waived one because I contacted chat before my 299 care plan expired and 2 I sent the drown in May 2016 for repair and was without the drone for almost 4 weeks while it was being repaired. I am contacting you as a last resort in hopes you can help me get this charged waived and have my drone repaired and sent to me in a timely manner. Thank you for your consideration and help in this matter.
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans6bd3057e Posted at 2017-5-9 03:44
Natalia,

Maybe you could help me with another case number CAS-591340-P5N3M6 this is for a repair on my phantom 4  that should be covered under my 299.00 DJI care plan.

I replied your another thread, sorry for your experience, will keep following up the case for you.
Should you have any other questions, please replied me under that thread, thanks.
2017-5-9
Use props
fans6bd3057e
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-9 04:19
I replied your another thread, sorry for your experience, will keep following up the case for you.
Should you have any other questions, please replied me under that thread, thanks.

Have done so , thanks  for your attention to detail.
2017-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules