Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimble speed settings
1190 4 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hangman3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79692 ft
United Kingdom

Is it possible to adjust the speed setting of the gimble on the P4? the reason I ask is because I have seen it on a youtube tutorial and would like to use it, but the setting does not appear in the Go4 app when using my P4.
2017-3-27
Use props
Hairy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5902 ft
United States

Yes. In the GO4, touch the Drone icon next/left to GPS at the top of the screen. Near the bottom of the next screen/menu, touch the Camera icon. On the next menu, select Advanced. The app gives 3 Configuration Settings options for...different adventures. Play with the settings to get what best suits your cinematic preferences. Here's mine:

GO4-P4

GO4-P4

2017-3-27
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

And to clarify the options: 'Gimbal Pitch Speed' is how fast it moves up and down, and 'Gimbal Pitch Smoothness' is how fast it starts and stops the movement. So if you want a cinematic look (slow, soft movement), try something like 60 and 20 respectively.

Also, I note that the previous poster has 'Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow' set to On. I'd turn it off, as this keeps the gimbal centred and lets the P4 do all the smooth panning work, that way you don't get the sudden camera jerk to the side when trying to do a smooth pan.
2017-3-27
Use props
Hangman3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks guys,
I was just a bit confused as my settings screen looks different to yours.

Screenshot_2017-03-28-12-28-01.jpg
2017-3-28
Use props
Hangman3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

OK, just ran an update from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3 and it now looks the same as yours.
Cheers.
2017-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules