Refresh
2071 31 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
out2sea71
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95915 ft
United States

After recipt of my DOA drone I promised myself I would practice and make sure I didn't have to send my drone back to service but that is not the case.  I find myself having to send it back to repair damage incurred by a collision with a tree.  I tried to use the numbers assigned to my drone (serial #, gimbal# and policy #) but the online form is asking for an activation code.  I have the email from DJI thanking me for the purchase of DJI Care Refresh but there is not an activation code nor anything stating I would need one.  Now I am unable to get my drone repaired with the policy purchased for that purpose.  PLease help.  Thank you.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for your crash.
For DJI Care Refresh issue, please PM me your aircraft SN, I'll help you check the details, thank you.
2017-3-28
Use props
Raymo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 978766 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat. I purchased my Mavic from B&H Photo as well as the Care Refresh. I never got my activation code from DJI. I contacted B&H about it on Monday and they informed me that DJI should have sent the code but were experiencing delays for some reason. They told me I should receive the activation code within 24-48 hours. Still no code.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Raymo Posted at 2017-3-28 20:46
I'm in the same boat. I purchased my Mavic from B&H Photo as well as the Care Refresh. I never got my activation code from DJI. I contacted B&H about it on Monday and they informed me that DJI should have sent the code but were experiencing delays for some reason. They told me I should receive the activation code within 24-48 hours. Still no code.

Just to verify, you did not receive the service agreement or activation code?
You tried to bind the service here: http://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active ?
2017-3-28
Use props
Raymo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 978766 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-28 21:21
You tried to bind the service here: http://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active ?

I did not. I searched my email for the activation code and it is not there. If I don't recieve my activation code tomorrow, I will be giving DJI a call.
2017-3-28
Use props
utahskier
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-28 21:21

Is there a way to make sure that my DJI care has been activated?  I purchased care refresh within the 48hr time period that I received the mavic, but I had purchased from apple.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

utahskier Posted at 2017-3-28 22:21
Is there a way to make sure that my DJI care has been activated?  I purchased care refresh within the 48hr time period that I received the mavic, but I had purchased from apple.

Yes, you can check the information here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Raymo Posted at 2017-3-28 22:01
I did not. I searched my email for the activation code and it is not there. If I don't recieve my activation code tomorrow, I will be giving DJI a call.

What's your aircraft SN and e-mail address?
Please send me a message so I can escalate it with DJI Care Team, thanks.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks, I tried to check your DJI Care Refresh information with aircraft SN you provided, everything seems to be fine.
Please check it here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
You submit the repair case online here: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area, right?
2017-3-29
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

I am not in the vicinity of the drone and I will need to confirm serial numbers on the chassis prior to submitting an online case repair.  I will update this thread tomorrow.  Thank you for providing me the links and the confirmation that all is in order.  
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

out2sea71 Posted at 2017-3-29 00:39
I am not in the vicinity of the drone and I will need to confirm serial numbers on the chassis prior to submitting an online case repair.  I will update this thread tomorrow.  Thank you for providing me the links and the confirmation that all is in order.

No worries, please check it at your convenience and let me know if you have any further questions, I'd love to help.
2017-3-29
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

I packaged the drone for pickup by UPS Thursday morning.  I will track closely CAS-541582-D2Q0Q9 to see if the service pipeline is improving.  Thank you all for your inputs and comments.
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

out2sea71 Posted at 2017-3-29 22:44
I packaged the drone for pickup by UPS Thursday morning.  I will track closely CAS-541582-D2Q0Q9 to see if the service pipeline is improving.  Thank you all for your inputs and comments.

Nice to know that, hope everything goes smoothly!
2017-3-30
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

Good morning all, I have now a question:  I paid for the Refresh Care but now I am being billed for the repair.  I don't understand.  I paid for the "insurance" through DJI but now I am being billed further for the repair?  My case number is CAS-541582-D2Q0Q9.  Please help me to understand and resolve this issue.
2017-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

out2sea71 Posted at 2017-4-16 20:07
Good morning all, I have now a question:  I paid for the Refresh Care but now I am being billed for the repair.  I don't understand.  I paid for the "insurance" through DJI but now I am being billed further for the repair?  My case number is CAS-541582-D2Q0Q9.  Please help me to understand and resolve this issue.

You can choose to replace it with DJI Care Refresh service or repair it ( you need pay for repair cost).
Just to verify, you want to get it replaced with DJI Care Refresh now, right?
If in that case, I will transferred this case to the local designated department and send you a new invoice.
2017-4-17
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-17 01:24
You can choose to replace it with DJI Care Refresh service or repair it ( you need pay for repair cost).
Just to verify, you want to get it replaced with DJI Care Refresh now, right?
If in that case, I will transferred this case to the local designated department and send you a new invoice.

Yes, that is correct.  The email was not clear with any other options available.  Thank you, Les
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

out2sea71 Posted at 2017-4-17 01:44
Yes, that is correct.  The email was not clear with any other options available.  Thank you, Les

OK, thanks for confirmation.
I've asked them to send you the new invoice soon.
2017-4-17
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

2 weeks have passed since my repair quote has been posted.  Now after speaking with both this moderator and the DJI service team I received a reminder that I need to pay the repair amount.  Nothing has been acknowledged about my wish to use the refresh service or anything else.  My last 3 emails have gone unanswered and I am debating about initiating a refund thru paypal for the entire drone ordeal.  I am getting extremely feed up with this lack of customer service.
2017-4-23
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

I finally got an email from customer service and they said there is a problem with my DJI Refresh Care:  the serial number assigned to the drone is not the same as the drone they received.  HELLO, the original drone this service agreement was assigned was DOA and you replaced it without amending the agreement.  This is getting worse everyday.
2017-4-25
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

I just read another disheartening item that after 30 days the repair case is closed.  What does this mean?  That my drone becomes the property of DJI?  They have had it in their possession longer than I have actually.  I need some  TIMELY HELP PLEASE
2017-4-25
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-17 02:07
OK, thanks for confirmation.
I've asked them to send you the new invoice soon.

I am still waiting for help in this matter.  The 30 days is fastly approaching and I am still trying to get this resolved.  Please help.
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

out2sea71 Posted at 2017-4-25 21:17
I finally got an email from customer service and they said there is a problem with my DJI Refresh Care:  the serial number assigned to the drone is not the same as the drone they received.  HELLO, the original drone this service agreement was assigned was DOA and you replaced it without amending the agreement.  This is getting worse everyday.

I got the point, I sent you message with the aircraft SN for privacy, please help me confirm it, I would love to try my best to help you out as soon as possible.
2017-4-26
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-26 00:24
I got the point, just want to verify, after getting a DOA, you did not contact  to transfer the refresh service to the new drone, right?
Where did you get the replacement? Do you have a DOA proof?
I sent you message with the aircraft SN, please help me confirm it, I would love to try my best to help you out.

After I received the doa (serial number of which is the original one on the service agreement) I sent it in for replacement. 4 weeks later I received the new (to me) mavik pro. I was not informed that this must be transferred or that the serial number was not the one I sent in.  The DOA proof is the previous case number that you asked about and received 3 weeks ago.  I have not received any other email requesting the A/C serial number.  the serial number of the most recent A/C is 08QDE1C01203ZL.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

out2sea71 Posted at 2017-4-26 00:36
After I received the doa (serial number of which is the original one on the service agreement) I sent it in for replacement. 4 weeks later I received the new (to me) mavik pro. I was not informed that this must be transferred or that the serial number was not the one I sent in.  The DOA proof is the previous case number that you asked about and received 3 weeks ago.  I have not received any other email requesting the A/C serial number.  the serial number of the most recent A/C is 08QDE1C01203ZL.

Thank you for the details, I've informed the local repair team for your DOA case number and the details, asked them to look into it soon and make it clear for you.
Very sorry for the trouble caused, appreciate your patience, I will also keep an eye on its process, hope we can make it shortly.
2017-4-26
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-26 00:46
Thank you for the details, I've informed the local repair team for your DOA case number and the details, asked them to look into it soon and make it clear for you.
Very sorry for the trouble caused, appreciate your patience, I will also keep an eye on its process, hope we can make it shortly.

Thank you for your assistance.
2017-4-26
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

This most recent dance with DJI customer service has gotten just tiring.  I received an email 2 days ago from Quality Assurance that my drone was tested and it should be shipped within 2 days.  this didn't happen.  Considering their guarantees I should have my drone at the latest tomorrow afternoon in my possession but that is not happening because there is not any tracking data assigned to it.  I wish I had not even purchased this headache.
2017-5-4
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

I know that weekend doesn't constitute "business days" but it has been 3 days and a weekend since my drone was "certified" repaired but there is still no shipping data assigned to this PRIORITY 2 DAY SHIPPING CASE.  THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE DJI.
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

out2sea71 Posted at 2017-5-8 00:54
I know that weekend doesn't constitute "business days" but it has been 3 days and a weekend since my drone was "certified" repaired but there is still no shipping data assigned to this PRIORITY 2 DAY SHIPPING CASE.  THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE DJI.

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you've been caused, it should have been shipped out shortly after the quality assessment.
We've informed the local logistic department to escalate your case and ship out it to you soon.
2017-5-9
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-9 04:54
I sincerely apologize for the trouble you've been caused, it should have been shipped out shortly after the quality assessment.
We've informed the local logistic department to escalate your case and ship out it to you soon.

I am sorry but shorty has come and gone.  It has been 6 business days and the seventh has started.  Please send my drone back.  Thank you.
2017-5-11
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

2 day express shipping has morphed into USP ground (seven days plus a weekend) and the box is rattling.  I did not have time to open it tonight but I will first thing in the morning and document the findings.  I hope the rattling is nothing of value but one never knows.
2017-5-12
Use props
Majestic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 541831 ft
  • >>>
United States

out2sea71 Posted at 2017-5-12 00:17
2 day express shipping has morphed into USP ground (seven days plus a weekend) and the box is rattling.  I did not have time to open it tonight but I will first thing in the morning and document the findings.  I hope the rattling is nothing of value but one never knows.

How did you make out? Can you please provide us with an update?
2017-5-26
Use props
out2sea71
lvl.3
United States

I opened the box and the rattling sound was the props not being attached to the AC.  I have since flown it ans see no problems.
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules