UPS lost my replaced drone
3210 32 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans30fb3811
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I bought a PHANTOM 4 PRO PLUS directly from DJI Online STore in DECEMBER 2016.  It was  DOA - and wouldn’t activate. I sent it back. DJI sent a new one (That process took over 4 weeks and over 20 emails) .

The replacement drone was LOST by the courier (UPS) . The courier investigated (14 days) then  issued a claim to DJI back in FEBRUARY.
BUT DJI have NOT REFUNDED ME MY MONEY OR SENT A REPLACEMENT DRONE!!

I HAVE SENT OVER 90 EMAILS!! ALL I GET IS AN EMAIL BACK FROM YOU  SAYING 'WE'RE DEALING WITH IT'.   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??

I paid you OVER FOUR MONTHS AGO!!  I have not received a drone. I have not received my money back. Essentially you have STOLEN MY MONEY!!

I REPEAT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR FOUR MONTHS AND OVER 90 EMAILS!!!

SOMEONE GIVE REFUND MY MONEY.  IF THIS ISN’T RESOLVE ASAP I’LL BE TAKING THIS CASE TO THE UK CONSUMER BODY TO  TAKE LEGAL ACTION.

ORDER NUMBER: 0443987960129 Incident: 170302-008621

JASON

2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience.
We're now looking into your case with the appropriate department , will find out what makes it difficult for the progress and try our best to get it sorted out shortly, appreciate you patience.
2017-3-28
Use props
fans30fb3811
lvl.1
United Kingdom

You changed the subject of my topic. This has nothing to do with UPS. UPS finished their investigation 2 months ago and have issued you a claim. But you have not refunded my money. I repeat, I paid you FOUR MONTHS AGO and have sent over 90 EMAILS.  I have received nothing from you.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans30fb3811 Posted at 2017-3-28 23:50
You changed the subject of my topic. This has nothing to do with UPS. UPS finished their investigation 2 months ago and have issued you a claim. But you have not refunded my money. I repeat, I paid you FOUR MONTHS AGO and have sent over 90 EMAILS.  I have received nothing from you.

We're working on your case, and need to contact UPS for a conclusion report, will update it for you soon.
2017-3-29
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Dang! Totally not cool! I hope DJI figures stuff out and that you finally get your order.
2017-3-29
Use props
fans30fb3811
lvl.1
United Kingdom

CAS-426830-D7V9B0
2017-3-29
Use props
fans30fb3811
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It's now 123 days since I paid the  DJI Online Store for a Phantom 4 Plus. I've sent 92 emails. 5 online chat sessions, 3 phone calls. And so far I have NO DRONE and NO REFUND.  But they have my money. All I get are emails of "we're looking into it".   
2017-3-29
Use props
fans30fb3811
lvl.1
United Kingdom

UPS closed their investigation almost two months ago  and issued you a claim. Yet you refuse to refund my money.
2017-3-29
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

fans30fb3811 Posted at 2017-3-29 23:59
UPS closed their investigation almost two months ago  and issued you a claim. Yet you refuse to refund my money.

I had a similar issue with fedex. Come to find out, thanks to the fedex trace department, was able to locate my order I waited for from DJI Carson, CA after I thought too, was lost, DJI recalled my package (for no reason) after it was at my local fedex facility (I have a fedex case id to prove it) and a new fedex tracking number was issued to my order in which DJI didn't mention nor give me an explanation on to why they recalled my order and changed the tracking number. The only thing I received from DJI from my order was an extra charging hub (which was in a seperate package but same order number) I ordered.

Still awaiting my order I placed March 2nd, was suppose to be delivered March 7th and today's date is March 30th. I live in Concord, CA and my package was coming from Carson, CA . It doesn't take almost a month for an order from Southern California to reach Northern California (where I live). I'm tired of the excuses. Just want my order fulfilled and be on my MERRY WAY. DJI is responsible for RECALLING my order so why does it take this long to resolve my case? So annoyed!

"After Sales Department Department", is aware of this case but again, seriously, it shouldn't take almost a month to get my order. Are customers suppose to be happy in situations like these?

2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-30 01:44
I had a similar issue with fedex. Come to find out, thanks to the fedex trace department, was able to locate my order I waited for from DJI Carson, CA after I thought too, was lost, DJI recalled my package (for no reason) after it was at my local fedex facility (I have a fedex case id to prove it) and a new fedex tracking number was issued to my order in which DJI didn't mention nor give me an explanation on to why they recalled my order and changed the tracking number. The only thing I received from DJI from my order was an extra charging hub (which was in a seperate package but same order number) I ordered.

Still awaiting my order I placed March 2nd, was suppose to be delivered March 7th and today's date is March 30th. I live in Concord, CA and my package was coming from Carson, CA . It doesn't take almost a month for an order from Southern California to reach Northern California (where I live). I'm tired of the excuses. Just want my order fulfilled and be on my MERRY WAY. DJI is responsible for RECALLING my order so why does it take this long to resolve my case? So annoyed!

We opened a claim to Fedex and are waiting for information from them recently.
We'll let you know once we get an answer from them.
Deeply sorry for the trouble caused, we're trying our best to help you get it resolved as soon as possible, truly appreciate your patience.
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We're waiting the conclusion report from UPS, will update it for you once we get it and help you out.
Thank you very much for your understanding and support!
2017-3-30
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-30 02:34
We opened a claim to Fedex and are waiting for information from them recently.
We'll let you know once we get an answer from them.
Deeply sorry for the trouble caused, we're trying our best to help you get it resolved as soon as possible, truly appreciate your patience.

FedEx has already responded to DJI since DJI was the one who​ initiated the recall. I also provided the Fedex Trace Department Case ID they provided couple weeks ago to After Sales. In fact FedEx called yesterday to verify that my package wasn't delivered to my home but back to your DJI facility in Carson, California. You tell me things that DJI already knows but leaves you moderators out of the loop. I know you're just doing your job Natalia and I do appreciate you giving me that update though. Seriously. Thank you so much. You Rock!
2017-3-30
Use props
fans95f17277
lvl.1
Flight distance : 863268 ft
United States

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-30 03:29
FedEx has already responded to DJI since DJI was the one who​ initiated the recall. I also provided the Fedex Trace Department Case ID they provided couple weeks ago to After Sales. In fact FedEx called yesterday to verify that my package wasn't delivered to my home but back to your DJI facility in Carson, California. You tell me things that DJI already knows but leaves you moderators out of the loop. I know you're just doing your job Natalia and I do appreciate you giving me that update though. Seriously. Thank you so much. You Rock!

I have had the exact same issue - it's 3 months in now and DJI won't respond to my emails or phone calls.

I've called 29 times and no one will do anything. They keep blaming UPS for the delay - terrible!

I'd encourage you to contact your credit card company - this seems to be the only option left.
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jason, the replacement unit has been sent out, hope you receive it and enjoy it soon.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact us, we're glad to help.
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans95f17277 Posted at 2017-4-4 09:57
I have had the exact same issue - it's 3 months in now and DJI won't respond to my emails or phone calls.

I've called 29 times and no one will do anything. They keep blaming UPS for the delay - terrible!

We're working on your case recently, we know how frustrating it is, and want to help you get it resolved soon.
Please follow up this case in your original thread, thanks.
2017-4-4
Use props
fans30fb3811
lvl.1
United Kingdom

4 months and 100 emails then DJI send the WRONG DRONE!!

I've posted on here before. Here'a ridiculous update...
I bought a PHANTOM 4 PRO PLUS from DJI ONLINE in EARLY DECEMBER 2016.   The Phantom they send is DOA.  Does not activate. After 2 weeks, half a dozen calls, half a dozen online chats DJI finally give me an RMA number.

A month after, they send a drone. Which gets lost by UPS.  The investigation from UPS takes 2 weeks - then they issue DJI a claim.  You'd think that would be it right?  NOPE.  DJI refuse to refund my money or send a replacement drone. It takes another 2 months. During the time I email over a HUNDRED times to ask where my money or drone is and call half a dozen times. The answer is always - "we're processing it".  I mention I want a refund as it has been almost FOUR MONTHS!!  

Finally last week they say, we can't refund your money as it has been too long purchase ... (WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!) .  So they finally send me another drone (plus a spare battery for my invconenience - thanks - really)  It arrived YESTERDAY. Four months to the day pretty much I bought it.  GUESS WHAT??

THEY SENT THE WRONG DRONE!!!!  DJI - YOU SENT ME A PHANTOM 4 PRO NOT THE PLUS VERSION WHICH I PAID FOR!!!  4 MONTHS AND OVER A HUNDRED EMAILS AND YOU STILL GET IT WRONG!!!!  

SEND ME AN RMA NUMBER IMMEDIATELY AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!  

ORDER NUMBER: 0443987960129 /   case number is CAS-426830-D7V9B0

Jason

2017-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jason, we merged your two posts because of duplicate contents.
This situation has filled me with regret, could you please help me confirm the aircraft SN for the drone you received? We checked your case in the system, we sent you the phantom 4 Pro plus ranther than Phantom 4 Pro. We'll escalate it and make it clear for you once hearing from you.

2017-4-9
Use props
MentalEcho
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9413 ft
United States

Man, this thread depresses me... They sent me a defective Mavic Pro - refused refund, only offered repair.  They failed to repair - asked me to sent it in again, indicating they'd swap it this time. More than a month has passed and yesterday a refurb P3S was delivered instead... Now DJI says I have to wait for UPS to complete an investigation... Why are DJI's business arrangements with other companies our problem? That's what I want to know. Seems DJI makes all of their problems their customer's problems.  Your experience fills me with dread - I've lost all faith in DJI's ability to fairly handle these problems.
2017-5-24
Use props
Geltez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40669 ft
United States

MentalEcho Posted at 2017-5-24 10:08
Man, this thread depresses me... They sent me a defective Mavic Pro - refused refund, only offered repair.  They failed to repair - asked me to sent it in again, indicating they'd swap it this time. More than a month has passed and yesterday a refurb P3S was delivered instead... Now DJI says I have to wait for UPS to complete an investigation... Why are DJI's business arrangements with other companies our problem? That's what I want to know. Seems DJI makes all of their problems their customer's problems.  Your experience fills me with dread - I've lost all faith in DJI's ability to fairly handle these problems.

Same situation, I was receiving a replacement mavic pro after warranty covered a defect on my drone and I contacted UPS to open up a claim after it hadn't arrived. I called DJI a week ago and informed them to open a case with UPS to have an investigation under way. I even spoke with a supervisor and they said an investigation has been opened. Today I received a notification from UPS that the claim has concluded to a lost package and to contact DJI. I called them again this morning and a case that I called about last week had actually not been opened up and I spoke to a supervisor again. This time I got a case number (which still hasn't shown up online) and was told I will be receiving a call from the logistics team as for options on what I can do. Overall it has been 7 weeks and I'm tired of the service, aggravation, inconsistency, and lack of knowledge by their staff. Truely after $1300 and only 2 days of flying which resulted in DJI's fault, I'm still out of a purchase... horrible.
2017-5-25
Use props
MentalEcho
lvl.2
United States

Geltez Posted at 2017-5-25 10:25
Same situation, I was receiving a replacement mavic pro after warranty covered a defect on my drone and I contacted UPS to open up a claim after it hadn't arrived. I called DJI a week ago and informed them to open a case with UPS to have an investigation under way. I even spoke with a supervisor and they said an investigation has been opened. Today I received a notification from UPS that the claim has concluded to a lost package and to contact DJI. I called them again this morning and a case that I called about last week had actually not been opened up and I spoke to a supervisor again. This time I got a case number (which still hasn't shown up online) and was told I will be receiving a call from the logistics team as for options on what I can do. Overall it has been 7 weeks and I'm tired of the service, aggravation, inconsistency, and lack of knowledge by their staff. Truely after $1300 and only 2 days of flying which resulted in DJI's fault, I'm still out of a purchase... horrible.

Yeah, man.. I feel you... It stinks... They are friendly, assure you that you will be taken care of, and then just drop off the map - leaving you to start the process over again at step one.. It's maddening..

I've recently talked to a lawyer who seems very interested in what's going on - he's doing a bit of digging currently.. I didn't have to hold his hand too much to point him towards hundreds of irate customers voicing similar issues online for months on end without a fair resolution from DJI... He seems to think that DJI is going to get into legal issues before too much longer - basically stating that it's just a matter of time before one of these cases snowballs into a lawsuit...

And it's "funny"...to hear them tell it, my situation is an "isolated incident"...  I actually laughed and told him "Hey, I understand this is your job...but no, cuz... Just search online - not isolated by a mile".  Then I told him to do what I am telling everyone to do now days: "Go to twitter... Search 'djisupport', don't select the userhandle, but instead just string search for djisupport - then click the 'latest' tab at the top... Scroll... Months and months of irate customers who are at their wit's end after DJI has given them similarly 'quality' service as we've gotten to date... Sad...

I talked to a super yesterday who personally assured me that he'd be keeping tabs on my case and that he'd personally be making sure that I was taken care of this time... I thanked him, and then told him that I'd believe it when I see it because he's the 4th super to tell me this very same thing to date -  though funny enough, I've not had a single one of the other 3 call me back to follow up yet... So... Since I depend on oxygen to live, I won't be holding my breath...

Food for thought.. How'd you buy?  Credit Card? Paypal?  Considered opening up a dispute / investigation?  I've got 3 irons in the fire currently - lawyer, investigation and continuing to work with DJI (which has gotten me nowhere for 3 months now, hence the other 2 irons)...

In any case... Good luck!
2017-5-25
Use props
Geltez
lvl.1
United States

MentalEcho Posted at 2017-5-25 12:19
Yeah, man.. I feel you... It stinks... They are friendly, assure you that you will be taken care of, and then just drop off the map - leaving you to start the process over again at step one.. It's maddening..

I've recently talked to a lawyer who seems very interested in what's going on - he's doing a bit of digging currently.. I didn't have to hold his hand too much to point him towards hundreds of irate customers voicing similar issues online for months on end without a fair resolution from DJI... He seems to think that DJI is going to get into legal issues before too much longer - basically stating that it's just a matter of time before one of these cases snowballs into a lawsuit...

Well funny enough, they contacted me via email to send a copy of their claim from UPS. Also 10 minutes later I received a call (definitely a representative or a higher up of some sort located in the US) and he told me what was going to happen and will be emailing me on his personal email to keep me updated on what's going on. I am relieved at this point that my situation is being taken care of and finally have the proof of it. The issue lies with the call centers, no offense to the outsourcing of DJI Customer Service but at least make it so we can understand them. Also they need to be consistent with their training because I hear different stuff from different representatives all he time. That's why I automatically ask for a supervisor. I am not happy with the service they have given me and it's a shame because other than that, it's a great company.
2017-5-25
Use props
MentalEcho
lvl.2
United States

Geltez Posted at 2017-5-25 19:14
Well funny enough, they contacted me via email to send a copy of their claim from UPS. Also 10 minutes later I received a call (definitely a representative or a higher up of some sort located in the US) and he told me what was going to happen and will be emailing me on his personal email to keep me updated on what's going on. I am relieved at this point that my situation is being taken care of and finally have the proof of it. The issue lies with the call centers, no offense to the outsourcing of DJI Customer Service but at least make it so we can understand them. Also they need to be consistent with their training because I hear different stuff from different representatives all he time. That's why I automatically ask for a supervisor. I am not happy with the service they have given me and it's a shame because other than that, it's a great company.

That's good that you got someone to reach out to you.. I am hoping that it turns out better for you than it has for me.  

I've been reached out to by 2 'supervisors' who've emailed me from their 'personal email' - it will be something like support.na123@dji.com.  Each time, there's a promise of "I will keep a personal eye on this - I will personally ensure that this gets taken care of and will follow up with you just about daily"... Then, usually after a handful of contacts, they fade...  

I've had personal assurances from multiple supervisors to date - none have maintained communication for even a consecutive whole week.. Usually after a handful of exchanges, they will blame managers, policies or Santa Claus for so far being unable to deliver on their promises and assurances - and then they stop responding to emails.  

Hoping they do you right. Keep us updated!
2017-5-26
Use props
Geltez
lvl.1
United States

MentalEcho Posted at 2017-5-26 04:10
That's good that you got someone to reach out to you.. I am hoping that it turns out better for you than it has for me.  

I've been reached out to by 2 'supervisors' who've emailed me from their 'personal email' - it will be something like support.na123@dji.com.  Each time, there's a promise of "I will keep a personal eye on this - I will personally ensure that this gets taken care of and will follow up with you just about daily"... Then, usually after a handful of contacts, they fade...  

Good news! Finally my replaced drone arrived after the claim stated it was lost. It was a very long and annoying process but the end result was good. Received some extras and UPS Next Day Air service! California to NY IN 16 hours!!!!
2017-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Geltez Posted at 2017-6-17 08:08
Good news! Finally my replaced drone arrived after the claim stated it was lost. It was a very long and annoying process but the end result was good. Received some extras and UPS Next Day Air service! California to NY IN 16 hours!!!!

Appreciate your update, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, apologize again for all the inconvenience that has been caused, hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-6-17
Use props
Ccrazed
lvl.1
Germany

I really do not know why DJI use UPS, they are the most incompetent courier company I have ever used and have lost stuff due to them "delivering" to the neighbours in the past.
My Mavic was just sent back from repair via UPS and they delivered it to the neighbour despite the fact that a signature from the reciever was required. Luckily this time the neighbour is a good honest person and made sure the package was delivered to the right person, effectively doing UPS's job.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ccrazed Posted at 2017-7-17 10:26
I really do not know why DJI use UPS, they are the most incompetent courier company I have ever used and have lost stuff due to them "delivering" to the neighbours in the past.
My Mavic was just sent back from repair via UPS and they delivered it to the neighbour despite the fact that a signature from the reciever was required. Luckily this time the neighbour is a good honest person and made sure the package was delivered to the right person, effectively doing UPS's job.

We are so sorry to hear that. I will forward your feedback to our management department to improve our service and pay attention to this aspect and make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-7-17
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3878802 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 20:34
We are so sorry to hear that. I will forward your feedback to our management department to improve our service and pay attention to this aspect and make your experience with us better in the future.

I am currently living this SAME nightmare. This has been going on for weeks. I'm not sure how many reps I have spoken to that could not tell me anything and make all kinds of assurances that it was a "high priority".

UPS lost my drone in transit. DJI customer support has not been able to help at all because it has always been a different department that needs to be tasked to look into it. Multiple "escalation requests" did nothing.  One DJI rep called me and told me it was just an administrative error and it would be delivered soon - not sure where he was given this false information.

So I called UPS - they told me the package is missing - as per the tracking history which stated they were "attempting to verify the package location" and opened an investigation.

UPS stated it would take 8 business days. They also confirmed that DJI could re-route the missing package back to them in the unlikely event it is actually located. So I suggested to DJI that they put a new replacement in the mail and get that shipping started while they deal with UPS and their investigation. DJI could not do this due to "policies and procedures"  or due to that person not being authorized to follow this solution. The online rep took some sympathy and said they wish they could do that for me but they nor their supervisor was able to.

After several online chats and speaking to a supervisor (CARY) who had to wait 2 days before getting an update from the shipping department he then tells me DJI will do NOTHING until UPS sends them their investigation report which may take a month. Another month.. waiting for an administative process between the shipper (DJI) and UPS. How in the world should this be my problem?

He filed a complaint on my behalf as this was obviously not what a paying customer should expect with purchasing DJI Care or in any circumstance really.

The claim process between DJI and UPS should never be the customer's problem - however DJI is completely unable to think outside the box to resolve the issue by getting a new drone in the mail while they deal with their claims department and UPS.

I asked if there was any end result which I do not receive a new drone - regardless of whatever UPS does  DJI has to replace my drone - so why are they making the customer wait another month for their insurance claim to be processed??

The response was the typical "this is our policies and procedures... I do not have the authority to send you a new drone" .."this decision is final".. "we'll be in touch". The complaint department rep on the phone was sympathetic for about 2 seconds before just telling me basically, "sorry you do not agree with the process but this is final". He had zero interest in looking into possible solutions that I suggested above.

DJI has $999 US insurance on my drone and they will be paid out for the loss (not me) and I was told I will receive a used / refurbished Mavic Pro... eventually.  I will be asking to see what UPS pays out DJI and if I find they are paid out the cost of a new drone vs a re-furbished one and send me a used re-furb I'll be happy to let everyone know they pocketed the money on the insurance pay out.  

I really hope I never have to deal with DJI care or have to send a drone in ever again. I wanted to believe all the horror stories online about DJI's customer service were just growing pains but they obviously still have a lot of work to do.

CAS-1472724-Y8Q1M8

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT CASE:
CAS-1588237-D3V2F9 CRM:0674000003378

2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tyler947 Posted at 2018-3-24 20:00
I am currently living this SAME nightmare. This has been going on for weeks. I'm not sure how many reps I have spoken to that could not tell me anything and make all kinds of assurances that it was a "high priority".

UPS lost my drone in transit. DJI customer support has not been able to help at all because it has always been a different department that needs to be tasked to look into it. Multiple "escalation requests" did nothing.  One DJI rep called me and told me it was just an administrative error and it would be delivered soon - not sure where he was given this false information.

You have our sincere apologies for your loss and we totally understand your frustration, I saw our supervisor keeps following up your case and sorry that we can only provide the next resolution after UPS investigation even though how much we would like to help you out, your understanding will be highly appreciated and thanks for your patience.
2018-3-25
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

I was told the resolution will be the same despite whatever UPS does. The end result will be that a replacement is sent to me - why can no one in DJI management just see this can be resolved by sending it out now to not make me wait weeks for a process that has nothing to do with the customer. This insurance claim is completely between DJI and Ups. Classic example of short sighted customer service and terrible policies.
2018-3-29
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-25 22:17
You have our sincere apologies for your loss and we totally understand your frustration, I saw our supervisor keeps following up your case and sorry that we can only provide the next resolution after UPS investigation even though how much we would like to help you out, your understanding will be highly appreciated and thanks for your patience.

I just spoke to UPS. They have finished their investigation and sent their findings to DJI and are waiting for DJI to send them the required paperwork to finalize the claim. The claims department at DJI has to get this done before anything else will be done by UPS.

Screenshot_20180329-151713.png
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tyler947 Posted at 2018-3-29 13:28
I just spoke to UPS. They have finished their investigation and sent their findings to DJI and are waiting for DJI to send them the required paperwork to finalize the claim. The claims department at DJI has to get this done before anything else will be done by UPS.

Glad to know the UPS investigation has been finished, our management team will help to handle it as soon as possible, we understand that there are things we need to improve and we'll never stop moving forward, hope the issue will get sorted out soon and we will also keep improving our customer service.
2018-3-29
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

I'm happy to report that the claim was finalized with ups. I'm told the total amount was paid out which helps with the shipping costs by dji and the cost of the insurance.

UPS came to the door in the afternoon of the 6th and was about to leave the box and she told me a signature was not required. I told her it was and then I read the sticker also saying signature required - so that was odd.

Packing was done well with lots of bubble wrap and paper. The RC looks flawless and still has the screen protector on it. It does not appear used at all.
The drone itself also has no cosmetic wear at all. It did not have the plastic covers on the front sensors or the sticker on the gimbal but there isn't any signs of  wear anywhere on it that I can see so far.

Given how long and frustrating this was the customer service representative was kind enough to show a good gesture and gave me a new battery as well.

So far I have only had time to start the updates and charge batteries so I'll know more on my time off if it takes flight properly. I purchased a new dji care refresh for it as well.

So far I'm quite happy with this replacement.  
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tyler947 Posted at 2018-4-7 00:19
I'm happy to report that the claim was finalized with ups. I'm told the total amount was paid out which helps with the shipping costs by dji and the cost of the insurance.

UPS came to the door in the afternoon of the 6th and was about to leave the box and she told me a signature was not required. I told her it was and then I read the sticker also saying signature required - so that was odd.

Thanks for keeping us updated. It's so nice to know we finally figured this out. Please take some time and test the performance to see whether the drone works as expected. Feel free to contact us if there are any questions.
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules