628 5 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dexter1759
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5253 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I know this is going to sound a silly question, but does anyone have any tips when it comes to removing your phone from the RC?  I've only had my Mavic a few days and I find it quite awkward removing the phone without pulling the cable out of the little slider down the side, it's then pretty fiddly getting it back in the slider!  Is it just one of those things that comes with practise or is there a "trick" to it?

Thanks,
Dex
2017-3-29
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

I have never been able to get it smoothly, I just removed the little square holder thingy and RC commando style.
Regards,
-d
2017-3-29
Use props
kaeyalin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153665 ft
United States

Not only did I find removing my phone from the RC a bit awkward, I didn't like having to remove my phone from its case to fit it into the remote (Pixel XL)

I ended up buying one of these, and use the bottom usb port on the RC, to make connecting the phone to the RC easier.  The whole setup is a little bit bulkier, but not excessively so and well worth the convenience of getting the phone connected.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I install/remove my iPhone 7 Plus several times a day in exchange for the iPad Mini and yes, you have to be slow and delicate when removing the plug from the phone. It just takes getting used to and not a big deal.
2017-3-29
Use props
superjet96
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142743 ft
United States

Got rid of the slider.  I have an iPhone 7 with a Spek case that is pretty thin.  I have no problems getting in in and out now.
2017-3-29
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

I also dont use the slider / with iPhone 7 plus.
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules