MAC SOFTWARE CRASH
2626 9 2014-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matt
New

United States

For anyone who uses a MAC I need to know how you installed the dmg file. I install it and every time I try to open the application it crashes before I can open it. Can someone please help me?

2014-10-9
Use props
DJI-Daniel
lvl.1

China

What's your Mac OS version? Should be Mac OS X 10.9 or above
2014-10-9
Use props
chrisparmanan
New

United States

i'm running 10.10 and am having the same issue. uninstalled / re installed multiple times
2014-11-7
Use props
hollyarmstrong1
New

Australia

chrisparmanan@g Posted at 2014-11-8 13:59
i'm running 10.10 and am having the same issue. uninstalled / re installed multiple times

I am having the same problem. If I am running osx 10.8.3 does mean that is why it isnt working for me ?
Also it works on my mac book with version 10.6.8 so it makes no sense. I need help as well.
2014-11-29
Use props
SimonMorgan
New

United Kingdom

Check the memory in the MAC. I think it needs to be 2GB of RAM or more.
2014-12-29
Use props
diversdown68
New

United States

OK--very new to Phantom--I got my boyfriend a Phantom 1  for xmas and I'm trying to download the software to thing. I got the NAZA software installed for Mac, but the manual tells me that I need to install a Driver Installer, but they only have for Windows on the download page. Am I missing something? We've connected the phantom to the laptop with just the NAZA software and the thing just flashes yellow. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks--Gail
2014-12-31
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

Mac doesnt need a Driver, just Windows.
Make sure your remote is turned on first
2015-1-12
Use props
kazdul
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try resetting the PRAM, restart your Mac. Failing that, try installing it, restart and then reinstall it. I've had no issues at all using the software on my iMac/Mac OS X Yosemite.
2015-3-10
Use props
chris.rigdon
New
United States

Anyone figure this problem out yet?  The app crashes every time that I try to open it.  I am running Yosemite 10.10.5, and I have uninstalled/reinstalled the Phantom software to no avail.
2015-9-19
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

chris.rigdon@me Posted at 2015-9-19 21:34
Anyone figure this problem out yet?  The app crashes every time that I try to open it.  I am running ...

The assistant runs fine on my iMac running Yosemite and MacBook running El Capitan. I would suggest repairing disk permissions and resetting the pram. Restart the mac and try again. Close all applications you don't need open at the same time.
2015-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules