UK DJI Forum
1660 12 2015-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAVForum.UK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI through, Tahoe_ed has very kindly allowed me to mention that we have a UK UAV Forum mainly for DJI enthusiasts. You can find us here www.uavforums.uk

Thanks Ed
2015-2-27
Use props
teza
lvl.2

United Kingdom

hi cant find this forum
2015-2-27
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

click on the link !
2015-2-27
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

congrats on your new forum.
i may register at some stage, just right now im busy on here and on Rc Groups. Im in Ireland, so not far away .
2015-2-27
Use props
mark_turner6920
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United Kingdom

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-2-28 12:27
I think I will register soon.

Please do gerry and the others thinking about doing so!
2015-2-27
Use props
phillbarnes9.gm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40367 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-2-28 12:27
I think I will register soon.

Nice to see you Gerry  Was worried you were gone for good
2015-2-28
Use props
UAVForum.UK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Albert426 Posted at 2015-2-28 06:34
Very nice, tidy, forum. Are you going to keep it exclusively for DJI stuff?

Yes, that's the general idea.
2015-2-28
Use props
Swerve
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I see you've had a visit from Autumn at DJI
2015-3-2
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

yes we have, and frankly im a bit down.  gerry, rod and guy are apparently gone to the uk forum now for good.  i had enjoyed the friendships with them so a bit bummed.  while i understand their issues, what disappoints me the most is the collateral damage for those of us not involved with the drama.  not only do those of us that enjoy talking with them get impacted, but so will tons of others that show up in the future looking for guidance.  shame, but oh well, moving on.  
2015-3-2
Use props
Swerve
lvl.3

United Kingdom

not sure why, as non brit residents, they would choose a "dedicated" UK forum. I suspect they'll probably visit both. I certainly will.
2015-3-2
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

Swerve Posted at 2015-3-2 21:14
not sure why, as non brit residents, they would choose a "dedicated" UK forum. I suspect they'll pro ...

being in US that is exactly why i am not going to move to a UK board (nothing against UK just not as relevant content as I can get here).  yes, i know that there are plenty of non-US posters here but I'll still get way more US postings here because customers are going to likely visit the brand's board first before going elsewhere like phantompilots but i doubt many US customers will end up landing on a UK board but thats just my opinion.

and as for them still visiting here, they may view it but i gather from the posts recently even today that they will not be posting just viewing.  but like i said, im not going anywhere, poetry was fun but i dont need tons of fun to keep this board useful for me, i just need good info sharing.
2015-3-2
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

Albert426 Posted at 2015-3-4 01:57
Are you affiliated in any way to this DJI Forum?

no they are not
2015-3-3
Use props
UAVForum.UK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Albert426 Posted at 2015-3-4 01:57
Are you affiliated in any way to this DJI Forum?

No - we are nothing to do with DJI but Autumn of DJI has been in touch and joined our forum and commented on how impressed she is with it. As mentioned it's been set up so UK DJI owners can have access to UK relevant info but this is still a great board for general technical stuff.
2015-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules