New one: Jello effect on an specific camera position
621 3 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yoorch CR
New
Costa Rica

Hi guys, sorry to bother, I've tried to find a topic about this specific error and can't seem to find anyone with the exact same issue.

So I've had my Mavic for 3 weeks now and since the first day I noticed some weird jello effect, haven't used a drone before I thought it was something with the settings. Now after reading about it I find its not normal. The weird thing is that it's only happening on certain camera position, here's a test video (check second 13): https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bi6amw3nl519v8/PIXU6037.mp4?dl=0

Ive already tried calibrating the gimbal, factory reset, IMU calibration, compass calibration after each flight, controller calibration and nothing seems to make it better.

I reached to DJI's Facebook support and they told me it's not normal and asked me to write to the online support on the website. Since I'm in Costa Rica they asked me to send an e-mail to the support team who then asked me to call to the support line and every time i call it's a more than 40 minute wait and it's getting quite expensive for me to do so much international minute calls and I end up hanging up. I visited the DJI dealer here in my country but they told me the warranty is not international and since I bought my Mavic in the US they can't help me. I'm getting desperate now!

So in a last effort I'm reaching up to you guys, maybe you have some advice!

2017-3-29
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You can use the DJI online chat and give them the link to your video. I personally believe it will have to be returned for repair.
2017-3-29
Use props
mildim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 981558 ft
Switzerland

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-3-29 15:57
You can use the DJI online chat and give them the link to your video. I personally believe it will have to be returned for repair.

+1 , i would do the same , it is not a minor issue
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Yoorch CR, before sending it in, could you please clarify your current firmware version?
Is the firmware up to date?
Besides, you should send an email to support.us@dji.com. They will guide you to send it in.
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules