Disappointment in support!
1091 13 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans62b6433d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5102 ft
United States

I'm having a stressful experience with Customer service. Just when you thought there really couldn't be anything worse than the cable company DJI sets a whole new low. 2hr + hold times. Lazy diagnosis on my Mavic Pro. Motor burned up on one arm, obstacle avoidance failure, that way clearly the only damage but the estimate sid new battery and camera even though there is nothing wrong with those. I disputed the diagnosis and they confirmed they submitted but two weeks later they apparently forgot. Now I have to do it all over again. At this rate I'll see my drone back in the fall.

Why does a company like DJI not staff their support team appropriately to maximize the customer service experience. Alsp, from the beginning DJI has set expectatipns at a much higher level than they can deliver on.
2017-3-29
Use props
Teaksta
New
Flight distance : 9856 ft
Australia

I wont even go into my problems, Support should be called denial!
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide your case number so I can look into it?
2017-3-29
Use props
MrS0und
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186995 ft
Singapore

Ahaha at least they did not rip you off yet. My drone crashed because the RTH function did not work. I sent it in for repairs and because i was in a rush and knew how bloody slow the support system is and i was in a rush to get my drone back before my europe trip, i did not fight for the warranty and just paid up front.

The invoice came in at over $600 where they claimed to have replaced the arms of my mavic pro for aesthetic reasons. And yet when I got back my drone, they clearly did nothing to it because I had already etched the arm under the sticker before I sent it in for repairs. I check the drone after i received it and the etched mark was still there, evident that they did not replace the arm and yet still charged me for it.

Furthermore, I contacted them about the warranty issue about a month ago and all im getting back is an automated reply with a new request number each time I send them an email to remind them.
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MrS0und Posted at 2017-3-31 20:19
Ahaha at least they did not rip you off yet. My drone crashed because the RTH function did not work. I sent it in for repairs and because i was in a rush and knew how bloody slow the support system is and i was in a rush to get my drone back before my europe trip, i did not fight for the warranty and just paid up front.

The invoice came in at over $600 where they claimed to have replaced the arms of my mavic pro for aesthetic reasons. And yet when I got back my drone, they clearly did nothing to it because I had already etched the arm under the sticker before I sent it in for repairs. I check the drone after i received it and the etched mark was still there, evident that they did not replace the arm and yet still charged me for it.

We feel sorry to hear your pain, could you please leave us your case number so that we can escalate it for you? Thanks.
2017-4-1
Use props
MrS0und
lvl.1
Singapore

My case number was CAS-462130-L0T5B6.
2017-4-2
Use props
fans62b6433d
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-29 17:08
Could you happen to provide your case number so I can look into it?

CAS-472589-Z7K2X8
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MrS0und Posted at 2017-4-2 14:36
My case number was CAS-462130-L0T5B6.

We checked your case, since the drone was seriously damaged when crashing, we chose to replace some parts instead of getting them repaired.
For the etched mark you mentioned, could you please take a picture so we can double check it for you and make it clear?
You sent e-mails to us for the data analysis, while we failed to check your e-mails due to system failure, sincerely sorry for the trouble. We're now forwarding your information to our data analysis engineers, will contact you soon for the result, truly appreciate your patience.
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you, I've informed our repair for your concern, will look into it soon then update it for you.
We sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-4-4
Use props
MrS0und
lvl.1
Singapore

I have attached the 2 pictures as requested

sticker on front right arm

sticker on front right arm

marking of my initial under sticker

marking of my initial under sticker
2017-4-5
Use props
MrS0und
lvl.1
Singapore

And here is the quotation I received. They charged me for replacing the right motor arm when it had not been replaced at all. Makes me doubt whether they really replaced the things they claimed to have charged me for. but I have no way of knowing since the other parts did not seem to be damaged (may not have required replacement) from what I've seen and I did not make any markings to take note either.
quotation.png
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MrS0und Posted at 2017-4-5 07:17
And here is the quotation I received. They charged me for replacing the right motor arm when it had not been replaced at all. Makes me doubt whether they really replaced the things they claimed to have charged me for. but I have no way of knowing since the other parts did not seem to be damaged (may not have required replacement) from what I've seen and I did not make any markings to take note either.

Thank you, we're looking into your case with the designated department now, will have someone to contact you for the details, appreciate your patience.
2017-4-5
Use props
fans62b6433d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-4 19:55
Thank you, I've informed our repair for your concern, will look into it soon then update it for you.
We sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

No response and no information yet again. How long ia this going to continue?
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans62b6433d Posted at 2017-4-13 00:12
No response and no information yet again. How long ia this going to continue?

I checked the case, our support talked to you for the information, your case is under process, hope we would get it addressed soon, thanks for your patience.
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules