501 0 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dthawk1963
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5493514 ft
  • >>>
United States

After upgrading my firmware on my P4 Pro RC with v01.01.03.00My RC has never been the same.  

1. Everytime I start my RC plus. I get a message to DATA UPDATE ... Please connect to the internet to update the No-Fly Zone database.  OR I can choose to Ignore.  When I choose to the update button. Nothing happens. The message goes away. But when I start the RC again. The same message comes back every time.  Minor nussiance.

2. When I select ALBUM.  The DJI App crashes immediately, and does a reboot.  The cycle keeps repeating. I can no longer acceess ALBUM on my RC Plus. CRASH CRASH CRASH.

3. Was flying last weekend on Sunday 03/26 when my DJI Go App quit on me during flight.  

Had this message on my display: DJI GO APP is not responding. Do you want to close it?
The Live View on my RC plus display was still working and I could see where I was on my display.
I flew the drone back to my location, and hovered.   During the flight back to me.
The App would keep having this error message pop up every 30 seconds to either: Close the App or Ignore.  
When the drone was hovering near me. I choose to close the DJI Go App.  
The DJI Go App on my RC plus shut down and did not reboot.
The sticks controls on the RC worked fine and was able to land the drone with no problems with the APP shut down.
However, this scared the pee out of me.  

Well Folks!  after working with DJI Support. I did a complete reset and re linked the RC back to my P4 Pro twice.  This did not resolve the issue. I was still having the same issues that I listed above 1 & 2.  So the folks at DJI are having me sending back the RC Plus for repair.  Looks like I will be out 2-3 weeks while they have a look at my RC plus.  

Just wanted to list my issues with the P4 PRO RC PLUS  in case anyone else is having these issues.

MY P4 Pro PLUS CONTROLLER had worked perfectly with no issues prior to doing the FIRMWARE UPDATE v01.01.03.00
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules