Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update stuck at 37%
4678 6 2017-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RC Dude
lvl.1
United States

New Mavic owner, updated firmware with DJI Go 4 app on March 29th, process got stuck at  37%. After an hour, I quit the app and reopened. The firmware version now shows version 1.03.0500, but I never got an "update completed" message. Anyone else have this issue? I've had no luck getting a response from DJI.
IMG_6877.PNG
IMG_6878.PNG
2017-3-30
Use props
RC Dude
lvl.1
United States

Correction... it's stuck at 39%
2017-3-30
Use props
RvanRhee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 512720 ft
Netherlands

Downgrade and upgrade with dji assistant

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2017-3-30
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Hard reset your phone if RvanRhee's advice didn't resolve your issue. Then recheck if your phone has the updated app. If not, retry updating the app. And be sure no other app is active in the background. At times, as well, apps will complete an update though the percentage % uploading notification is STUCK. Hope this helps
2017-3-30
Use props
RC Dude
lvl.1
United States

Thank you! Both of your suggestions were useful. I also spoke with DJI today. We verified that, even though I didn't get the success message while updating the firmware using the app, the firmware was indeed updated. We verified the update using both the DJI Go 4 app, and the Assistant 2 software.
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RC Dude Posted at 2017-3-30 15:50
Thank you! Both of your suggestions were useful. I also spoke with DJI today. We verified that, even though I didn't get the success message while updating the firmware using the app, the firmware was indeed updated. We verified the update using both the DJI Go 4 app, and the Assistant 2 software.

Thanks for your update, nice to know it's working properly now, hope you have great experience on flight!
2017-3-30
Use props
Amaze Studios
lvl.1
Flight distance : 308773 ft
United States

Here's my workaround:
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules