602 4 2017-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans44ffd5b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2388927 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I tried to update my Mavic to 01.03.05 firmware, but about 60% of the update process was an error and te update stoped.

As a result the gimbal can´t be controled anymore. I have a blured image in app (no focus) and no information about the contend of the SD card, and no control of the gimbal or camera settings. The aircraft motors control are OK. In the app I have the GIMBAL DISCONNETED message.

I tried do the update again with the IOS app, Android app, Windows and MAC versions of the DJI assitant (including the new 1.1.0-2).

In all that tentatives, the result are all the same. Update fails with 50% to 60% of the process. Tried to downgrade to 1.03.04. Fail again.

Tried to do a Factory Reset. The message are FAIL to procede a Factory Reset.

I tried everything that I know. Now I am lost.

Anyone have any ideas to help me ?

Harley
2017-3-30
Use props
un hombre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170830 ft
Ireland

If "refreshing" (installing again) the firmware, or even downgrading, fails, then I am afraid you will have to send it for warranty... My upgrade went smoothly, regardless if on Mac or over the iPhone.
2017-3-30
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

Have you tried different cables for all the methods? It's worth the try as opposed to waiting for your drone to return from service. Just an idea ;)
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Harley, could you please post some screenshots of the error message for better assistance?
2017-3-31
Use props
Phen0m
New
Flight distance : 126421 ft
Philippines

Has anyone been successful with upgrading the firmware on their DJI Mavic.  I keep getting network disconnection.  I'm sitting right beside my wireless router, and theres not much traffic going through it, yet the download/upgrade keeps failing.
2017-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules