Inconsistent invoicing
1236 22 2017-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

I had a minor crash where the only damage was a broken gimbal ribbon cable. No scratches other than a pair of broken props.
I sent it in to California and was told they couldn't replace just the ribbon cable and it had to be a whole camera swap. I got
quoted $309 for the camera and 2 hours labor.

I now see at least 2 other instances on this forum where people got quotes with simply replacing the cable. One guy had even
worse damage than mine. Even in those cases where cameras were replaced, they only needed 1 hour. I called in Monday
and was told the invoice dispute department would contact me. It's now Friday and I haven't heard from anyone.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid717247
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=419403

I simply want to be treated the same!

I've PMed DJI Mindy and Jamie with no response. Someone PLEASE look into this?

CAS-467442-S0Y5R5
2017-3-31
Use props
Info1769
lvl.2
United States

This doesn't surprise me..... Good Luck
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

This looks like a Refresh case and you paid the $79 replacement fee and a Mavic was shipped to you two days.
2017-3-31
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

This isn't a Refresh case. I specifically didn't want to use my Refresh. I paid $309.

I don't know why the system sent me a bill for $79 after I already paid $309. That's another thing they messed up. I'm getting this covered by my credit card insurance so I don't want to use up my DJI Care. But I still shouldn't be charged $309 while others have been charged less for worse.
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We double checked your case, you chose to repair it rather than replacing it with DJI Care Refresh, sorry for the misunderstanding.
The PM function does not work properly sometimes, we could not receive the message. We're very glad to help you if we got your message for the problem.
Besides, the damage is more serious than what we can see, our engineers would assess the damage after receiving each unit then provide repair solution to ensure its safety and performance.
The drone has been shipped out, please check whether it works properly, hope you enjoy it, thanks!

2017-3-31
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

I still want to speak to someone from the "invoice dispute" department. I highly disagree with being charged $309 for a "repair" that other people with WORSE damage were assessed LESS than what I was told. My camera was not dangling by a wire. If other people can have ribbon cables and mounting plates replaced without entire cameras being swapped out. I should be able to receive the same "repair".
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eyecapture Posted at 2017-3-31 19:06
I still want to speak to someone from the "invoice dispute" department. I highly disagree with being charged $309 for a "repair" that other people with WORSE damage were assessed LESS than what I was told. My camera was not dangling by a wire. If other people can have ribbon cables and mounting plates replaced without entire cameras being swapped out. I should be able to receive the same "repair".

I've forwarded this concern to designated department and asked them to contact you.
Appreciate your patience.
Besides, please click on "Reply" button here so I can get a remind, thanks.
2017-4-1
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

This is a my "damaged" Mavic before I sent it to California. You can't tell me this is worse off than the guy who hit a tree at 22mph.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid695306

2017-4-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eyecapture Posted at 2017-4-2 14:43
This is a my "damaged" Mavic before I sent it to California. You can't tell me this is worse off than the guy who hit a tree at 22mph.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=84772&page=1#pid695306

We called you but no answer then left a message explaining that, hope you've got it.
2017-4-5
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-5 03:38
We called you but no answer then left a message explaining that, hope you've got it.

Yes I missed the call but the voicemail didn't provide an explaination for anything. I tried calling back but of course I reach the general support line which can't forward me to the supervisor that called me. I'm still waiting for someone to try calling me back again.
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eyecapture Posted at 2017-4-5 12:07
Yes I missed the call but the voicemail didn't provide an explaination for anything. I tried calling back but of course I reach the general support line which can't forward me to the supervisor that called me. I'm still waiting for someone to try calling me back again.

I forwarded the information to them again and asked a supervisor to call you back, thanks for your patience.
2017-4-5
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-5 20:29
I forwarded the information to them again and asked a supervisor to call you back, thanks for your patience.

Still waiting for someone to call me back.
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eyecapture Posted at 2017-4-10 05:55
Still waiting for someone to call me back.

Sorry about that, I left a message to the supervisor again and asked him to contact soon when he is back to office, appreciate your patience!
2017-4-10
Use props
tricky2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2058832 ft
United States

I was just told that my invoice dispute will take up to 10 business days???  WTF?
CAS-534660-W7Z6D6
2017-4-11
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-10 19:39
Sorry about that, I left a message to the supervisor again and asked him to contact soon when he is back to office, appreciate your patience!

ARGH!!! Someone tried calling but they hung up on me!! It managed to ring twice before I could pick up. I said Hello and there was 10 seconds of silence and then they hung up without saying anything! Why couldn't they try calling back immediately if there was a problem with the call?? I just spent another hour on hold getting through to the call center and once again all they can do is forward a "request" to someone to look into my invoice dispute! It really ticks me off that DJI "hides" behind their call center and it's impossible to reach anyone with authority.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eyecapture Posted at 2017-4-11 11:37
ARGH!!! Someone tried calling but they hung up on me!! It managed to ring twice before I could pick up. I said Hello and there was 10 seconds of silence and then they hung up without saying anything! Why couldn't they try calling back immediately if there was a problem with the call?? I just spent another hour on hold getting through to the call center and once again all they can do is forward a "request" to someone to look into my invoice dispute! It really ticks me off that DJI "hides" behind their call center and it's impossible to reach anyone with authority.

That might be caused by a system error, I'm sorry about that.
We're trying our best to help you and care much about your experience, thanks for your kindly understanding.
2017-4-12
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-12 03:42
That might be caused by a system error, I'm sorry about that.
We're trying our best to help you and care much about your experience, thanks for your kindly understanding.

I don't know what's going on. They tried calling again today. I picked up on the first ring. I got 30 seconds of silence before it hung up again. It's a 732 area code number which is New Jersey but if you call back it goes to the main DJI phone system. Is this a auto dialer and it's hanging up because it can't connect me to someone?? I've only experienced this before with telemarketers that auto dial, the silence is because the system is waiting for someone to pick up on their end. It shouldn't be like this if someone is directly calling me.
2017-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eyecapture Posted at 2017-4-12 08:48
I don't know what's going on. They tried calling again today. I picked up on the first ring. I got 30 seconds of silence before it hung up again. It's a 732 area code number which is New Jersey but if you call back it goes to the main DJI phone system. Is this a auto dialer and it's hanging up because it can't connect me to someone?? I've only experienced this before with telemarketers that auto dial, the silence is because the system is waiting for someone to pick up on their end. It shouldn't be like this if someone is directly calling me.

In that case, e-mail will be better, maybe the phone system is unstable.
The supervisor tried to call you again later, but cannot get it through.

2017-4-14
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-14 00:23
In that case, e-mail will be better, maybe the phone system is unstable.
The supervisor tried to call you again later, but cannot get it through.

Well I still haven't received a reply to my email to "support" from last Wed (5th). When I called back after the first missed call on Tues they saw my email reply attached to my case yet no one responded? They then said that a supervisor will email back regarding my request for a partial refund. It's now been 2 weeks and I just want someone with authority to deal with this once and for all. No one else that calls me has problems reaching me. The repair guy in Carson had no problems calling me 3 times. So why is the New Jersey office different?? Please someone call/email me!
2017-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

eyecapture Posted at 2017-4-15 06:36
Well I still haven't received a reply to my email to "support" from last Wed (5th). When I called back after the first missed call on Tues they saw my email reply attached to my case yet no one responded? They then said that a supervisor will email back regarding my request for a partial refund. It's now been 2 weeks and I just want someone with authority to deal with this once and for all. No one else that calls me has problems reaching me. The repair guy in Carson had no problems calling me 3 times. So why is the New Jersey office different?? Please someone call/email me!

I can understand how you feel and we are trying to help you all the time.
I asked the local designated team to try to call you back again, if we fail to get it through, then will send you an e-mail.
Hope we could get everything sorted out soon.
2017-4-17
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

I finally got a call from a supervisor. He kept arguing that every repair is different and that maybe mine had hidden damage. Yet none of that hidden damage was listed in the
damage assessment. He said he would research and get back to me. It's now been another two weeks and I haven't heard anything since.

Natalia, can you please find out what's going on?
2017-4-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

eyecapture Posted at 2017-4-30 05:37
I finally got a call from a supervisor. He kept arguing that every repair is different and that maybe mine had hidden damage. Yet none of that hidden damage was listed in the
damage assessment. He said he would research and get back to me. It's now been another two weeks and I haven't heard anything since.

Very sorry about that. I'll find out what happened and let my colleague get back to you.
2017-4-30
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-30 23:09
Very sorry about that. I'll find out what happened and let my colleague get back to you.

Thor/Natalia, can you please follow up again. After I spoke to Marquez, the only thing he could do was offer me a small freebie. It's now 2 weeks later since getting an email from him with a new case# (CAS-610897-T5C3J8) and saying it would ship in 2-3 business days. Once again I sent a reply to support asking for the status and NO REPLY.
2017-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules