Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem of fluidity - Phantom4 on Premiere Pro
1402 4 2017-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KingDju
New
France

Hello everyone, here is a question from a poor newbie
I recently purchased a Phantom 4 and started to make some videos with Premiere Pro in order to post on Youtube ...

But I just have a tiny problem with the footage after the editing in Premiere.
Indeed, my raw rushes are clearly fluid without any problem but when I encode the video in mp4 I got some "bump" in the video on certain details on the screen... I give you one of my video for example (start at 0.57 and yes it's in french ^^) ... Look at the cliff on the left of the screen, it looks a bit "bumping" and I don't know how to deal with it ...because as I said in my normal rush (before editing) it stay normal and fluid.

Here is the video :

I record in 2.7k/30fps and my settings in Premiere Pro are :

Width: 2704
Height: 1920

fps: 29.97 Progressive

Stantard TV: NTSC

Profile : Higher

Level : 5.1

VBR 2 pass

rendering at max resolution : yes

Target Flow : 32mb/s

Max flow : 60mb/s

Use max quality render : yes

I'm on this problem since 1 week and it clearly drive me mad at the moment ...

And another crazy thing that happened to me ... I took a 10sec footage that is included in my last clip, I put it alone in another project in Premiere pro with the same settings (color, editing...) and it's not "bumping"after export... I do not understand anymore >.<

So I sincerely hope you can help guys and I thank you a lot already for your incoming help (also be gentle with my english, I 'm french hehe... )

Have a very nice week end and a nice flight ;)

KingDju

2017-3-31
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

KingDJu:

I sought to find the bump you speak of. Was it in the foreground mountains or the background ones?

I noted the foreground (red) mountains seemed to jerk to the left, leaving the scene, (and the background mountains as well) but that may have been my playback settings, or YouTube...

Does it bump using other export settings?

Since it only appears in one aspect of Premiere, it remains an anomaly. Have you tried transcoding the clip with Frame Blending checked? I know that's a reach, but without knowing exactly of which you speak, I cannot be of more help.

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-3-31
Use props
Callatis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 511112 ft
Canada

did you try filming at double shutter speed than your fps? I get same thing if I film with my DSLR on Auto.
2017-3-31
Use props
KingDju
New
France

I found it! The problem came from Premiere Pro' that put my rushes at 25 fps (I record in 30fps) ... so I change the settings of each source in the project and it works ! Thanks btw for the advice concerning framerate, I checked it with a software and I was surprised to see 25fps instead of 30 on my final video :/

And for Callatis that's a good idea ... I didn't change the settings on DJI-go, I take note of this good advices !

Thanks for the help both of you
2017-4-1
Use props
Hairy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5902 ft
United States

KingDju Posted at 2017-4-1 09:36
I found it! The problem came from Premiere Pro' that put my rushes at 25 fps (I record in 30fps) ... so I change the settings of each source in the project and it works ! Thanks btw for the advice concerning framerate, I checked it with a software and I was surprised to see 25fps instead of 30 on my final video :/

And for Callatis that's a good idea ... I didn't change the settings on DJI-go, I take note of this good advices !  

I put a post-it note on my display years ago that says, "Always Render At Source FPS!" Like you I learned the same lesson the hard way on some work projects w/PPro.
2017-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules