1645 9 2017-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I can not shoot CinemaDNG and ProRes. It says that I need to buy the license and next to the formats the symbol $ appears.

I have the licenses, I've even recorded these formats! When I connect Inspire to the computer the DJI Assistant 2 app says that the licenses are ok.

Some help?

PS. It's not being nice to have bought Inspire 1. I have problems with the horizontal lines appearing in the photos, blurry image on the left side when I use the 25mm lens and now this!

2017-3-31
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Time happens, time does not happen.

Yesterday I recorded in raw. I landed the drone. I took off to do more filming. During the flight I enabled the SSD and it said that I could not record because it had no licenses. The drone was in the air! I lost the scene I need. Even after landing and restarting the drone he kept saying that I had not.

Now he's not saying I need to buy. It's OK. But, as before, this may happen again.

IMG_20170331_204740.jpg IMG_20170331_204859-(1).jpg

2017-3-31
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drone Cuiabá Posted at 2017-3-31 17:05
Time happens, time does not happen.

Yesterday I recorded in raw. I landed the drone. I took off to do more filming. During the flight I enabled the SSD and it said that I could not record because it had no licenses. The drone was in the air! I lost the scene I need. Even after landing and restarting the drone he kept saying that I had not.

Try reload certificate function on the lower right
2017-3-31
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Could someone from DJI please tell me how to solve this? How do I do the reload?

Whoever registered the license for the first time was the Drone Nerds (Miami) team where I bought the drone.

Who registers the license gets something by email? I did not receive anything about it. Has it been sent to their email?
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Drone Cuiabá Posted at 2017-4-13 07:34
Could someone from DJI please tell me how to solve this? How do I do the reload?

Whoever registered the license for the first time was the Drone Nerds (Miami) team where I bought the drone.

Just to clarify, did you buy this as a complete package or did you get the licences separately?
2017-4-13
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-13 15:51
Just to clarify, did you buy this as a complete package or did you get the licences separately?

Complete package
2017-4-14
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-13 15:51

There are moments when it shows the $ symbol and it does not let me record, but there are other moments that gets normal without the icon.
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Normally when it's the complete package, the licenses aren't activated by a separate code like other's have gotten when they purchased it on the back end. If it kept loosing and reactivating the licenses on it's own, it most likely an issue with the I2's image processor that would require either an exchange through your dealer or sending it in to DJI to be repaired/replaced.
2017-4-14
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

So I bought a very spoiled drone!

- I have problems with the camera that takes pictures with vertical lines. http://forum.dji.com/thread-90154-1-1.html
- This problem is happening with the licenses.
- I see a blur on the left side when I use the Olympus 12mm lens. http://www.inspirepilots.com/thr ... -focus-issue.14708/

Did I have bad luck? Imagine the work and the expenses that I will have to send this unit from Brazil to the USA! {:4_157:}
2017-4-16
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7801565 ft
United States

Drone Cuiabá Posted at 2017-4-13 07:34

I have the same issue.

Purchased from the dealer (DRONE-WORLD, now out of business) and never received any type of key whatsoever.

Hoping DJI can resolve!
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules