Artifacts/noise when panning camera up and down
595 5 2017-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mharro88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26401 ft
Australia

Has anyone here noticed artifacts when panning the camera up and down? It's like the picture gets pixelated for a second or two and than it's clear. Tried it on multiple resolutions and different shutter speeds with the same result.

https://youtu.be/stpqRS2PoNQ

Here's a example of someone else with the same issue however it was on the Phantom 4. Noise reduction option appeared to help in his situation but as far as i know we have no option for that on the Mavic? Any solutions?
2017-3-31
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Maybe too quick on the gimbal. But no, nothing like that video posted on the phantom. You do have to give the mavic time to auto adjust the shutter when going light <> dark. Post a video up.
2017-3-31
Use props
Mharro88
lvl.2
Australia

I'll try post a video later but my issue is literally exactly the same as this. I've tried manual and auto with shutter and have the same issue. I'm convinced it's a encoding problem.
2017-3-31
Use props
Mharro88
lvl.2
Australia

Another example.
2017-4-1
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

I've seen that a couple times, haven't figured out the cause, but I'm guessing a combination of quick movements and auto-exposure adjustments fighting with the compression algorithm.
2017-4-1
Use props
Mharro88
lvl.2
Australia

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-4-1 06:07
I've seen that a couple times, haven't figured out the cause, but I'm guessing a combination of quick movements and auto-exposure adjustments fighting with the compression algorithm.

Has it happened to you?
2017-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules