should I use lipo battery bag?
9122 8 2017-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Linda-RC
lvl.1

China

[size=+2]Can a battery explode?LiPo Sacks/Bags, Bunkers & Other Charging, Transportation and Storage Considerations
  What is/are your LiPo battery/batteries stored in right now? why we need a lipo bag?
[size=+2][url=] RC lipo bag.png
[size=+2]Batteries are always a danger as are other products such as a  pressure cooker etc. Your safety depends on how you use them. The only  mantra to stay safe is to handle your gadgets with care. For more information on using batteries, please refer to the product manual pertaining to your product.
RC lipo bag 1.png

[size=+2]If you have the habit of forgetting or leaving the battery charging on overnight, I  would suggest setting up a hibernate time so that it auto shuts down  after saving your computer state. I often fall asleep while taking  breaks and hence have set up hibernate to 40 minutes.
battery on-fire.jpg
batteries are always a danger as are other products such as a  pressure cooker etc. Your safety depends on how you use them. The only  mantra to stay safe is to handle your gadgets with care. For more information on using batteries, please refer to the product manual pertaining to your product.
So using a lipo battery bag when its charging, storing, transporting, and traveling which is avoid the potential safety hazard, and keep ourself, our property, and our family be safe.
fire resistant paper document bag 4.jpg A6.jpg [url=] mini rc battery charging bags fire proof bags (2).jpg [/url]
[size=+2]

[/url]
52.png
2017-4-1
Use props
adverselection
lvl.2
Flight distance : 172523 ft
United States

Keep my batteries in them . I think it helps make the airlines comfortable with the drone when they see you are trying to be careful.
2017-4-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Lipo bags are cheap, so use them.
2017-4-1
Use props
PHL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

Which ones have been tested to work? Having watched quite a few bags tested on YouTube, most fail.
2017-4-1
Use props
Linda-RC
lvl.1

China

PHL Posted at 2017-4-1 15:37
Which ones have been tested to work? Having watched quite a few bags tested on YouTube, most fail.

The upgrade materials for lipo bag is much better resistant the higher temperature,  I have seem many test on youtube which those are common materials, those are first generation of lipo battery bag, and now those bag are more and more maturity.

See this test on youtube, you will know the difference between  first generation bag and upgrade one
2017-4-7
Use props
Linda-RC
lvl.1

China

PHL Posted at 2017-4-1 15:37

Yes, I have seem many video on youtube for lipo battery bag, but those are first generation bag.

And there is a second generation upgrade one is much better than first generation.

See the video, we will knowing the diffirence between first generation and second generation

2017-4-7
Use props
Linda-RC
lvl.1

China

And the second generation one can get it from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/YND-Resis ... ywords=ynd+lipo+bag
2017-4-7
Use props
PHL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

My concern is the possibility some of the bags are copies of proper bags, and even though they look the same, may not work. Conversely, some bags may be sold at a higher price to give the impression that they are quality products, when they are not.
There are quite a few on eBay supposedly for the Mavic batteries specifically, such as this one and I'm not sure they actually work.
2017-4-7
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Linda-RC Posted at 2017-4-7 00:53
And the second generation one can get it from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/YND-Resistant-Battery-Phantom-Charging/dp/B06X96QH1Z/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1491554890&sr=8-4&keywords=ynd+lipo+bag

Linda, I really admire your passion for protecting others from the dangers of LiPo batteries. All my heart are belong to you.
2017-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules