Care Refresh & Propellers
1997 7 2017-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ely324
lvl.3
Flight distance : 904888 ft
United States

So I had sent my Mavic in for repair, that I had crashed, back in February and just received the replacement aircraft a few days ago using my care refresh plan. I wasn't able to open the box till last night and to my surprise there were no propellors sent back with my unit. Unfortunately I can't contact DJI till monday. I had sent my aircraft, gimbal, gimbal cover, battery, and the broken propellers all in the original box and had checked the items off on my repair request form before sending the unit to DJI. After reading the DJI care refresh agreement, it seems the propellers are covered under the program as well.

So now after a month long process with no Mavic, I now have a Mavic that I can't fly. I'm hoping they can send them out monday.
2017-4-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about it, what's your case number?  I'll make sure it  shipped to you ASAP
2017-4-1
Use props
Ely324
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-1 20:25
We're very sorry about it, what's your case number?  I'll make sure it  shipped to you ASAP

#CAS-475259-Y4S1C4
thank you
2017-4-1
Use props
Ely324
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-1 20:25

I contacted DJI and they said 24-48 hours till I receive a confirmation email, not sure what that means in terms of when they will actually be sent out.
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ely324 Posted at 2017-4-3 09:32
I contacted DJI and they said 24-48 hours till I receive a confirmation email, not sure what that means in terms of when they will actually be sent out.

Your case is under process, we'll send you a set of propellers soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-4-4
Use props
Ely324
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-4 22:13
Your case is under process, we'll send you a set of propellers soon, appreciate your patience.

I just contacted DJI through online support and was told it is still being processed and couldn't even tell me when they might ship out. I really don't understand why the process of shipping out props is taking so long, which should have been included with my Car Refresh replacement. I have got to the point where I will just go buy a set of props to go fly as it has been over 5 weeks without flying. Ya it's only $20, but that is not the point. I have already spent a lot of money on drones and Care Refresh programs with DJI and it takes more than 5 weeks and counting to get me back in the air flying. Clearly DJI needs to hire more employees.
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ely324 Posted at 2017-4-7 08:02
I just contacted DJI through online support and was told it is still being processed and couldn't even tell me when they might ship out. I really don't understand why the process of shipping out props is taking so long, which should have been included with my Car Refresh replacement. I have got to the point where I will just go buy a set of props to go fly as it has been over 5 weeks without flying. Ya it's only $20, but that is not the point. I have already spent a lot of money on drones and Care Refresh programs with DJI and it takes more than 5 weeks and counting to get me back in the air flying. Clearly DJI needs to hire more employees.

If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do.
I've forwarded this concern to the management and the local designated department, asked them to resolve this case shortly.
Sorry for the trouble caused.
2017-4-9
Use props
Ely324
lvl.3
United States

I hate to be posting on this topic again but I have now been promised that props will be sent to me via 2 day air, which was last wednesday, according to a voicemail from someone at DJI. No props yet, and no email or tracking number sent to me.

Actions speak louder than words. I don't need phone calls or voicemails telling me what DJI is going to do, just send me props and I will be happy and able to fly my drone. Phone calls of empty promises are a waste of my time.
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules