Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go4 App
2585 9 2017-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166194 ft
Australia

Hi Guys, new flyer here, into my 4th week of ownership & very happy with Mavis.

Just a quick question of the Go4 app.

In the 'record of flights' screen I see a record of all flights with a Level Score.  Growth of Value.

How long does it take to get off Level 1?

I have 6hr55min Total Flight time, 46,945M Total Distance from 89 flights.

What is Footprints?

TIA

Neil

2017-4-2
Use props
Shianne Lee
New

Australia

Hi  In have a  Mavic Air , i have downloaded the   DJI Go 4 APP   I  have been flying pretty  good i think,  but  on youtube  they show a  Flite Simulator  when you go into the  remote control, have  done what  they show to get into this  but nothing shows up, anyone else have any ideas  what to do, thanks for reading,  Dave , new flyer, Australia,
2020-6-12
Use props
Aegean
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1157267 ft
Australia

Neil,  With 50km flown you should be well above Level.  I have flown 140km and at level 21.   Cheers
2018-3-16
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Tim the Toolman Posted at 2017-6-19 19:37
Can anyone else answer this?  I have absolute hundreds of photos now in Go4 so everytime I go in to photos it crashes.  Am I supposed to be able to delete them in order to stop this or am I doing something else wrong?

Many thanks in advance.

Once I get the photos and videos off the sd card, I normally delete them out of the GO 4 app. Yoiu can do that through the Editor tab. I also delete them from my Ipad Photos app so they don't fill up the Ipad.
2018-3-11
Use props
SA Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8432 ft
Australia

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-3-6 16:37
Well, to clarify, video stored on your smartdevice is only 720p quality and is a cached version of what you're watching when you fly with the GO 4 app. That means that any transmission glitch will appear in the cached video too. What's stored on the SDCard is the video recorded by the craft in its full glory (4K or whatever). So, technically speaking, they aren't duplicates.

If you don't plan to edit in the field using the GO Editor (which uses the cached video), you may as well disable caching and not store that locally at all.

I do occasionally show somebody a video on site what I had just recorded, so it is still handy to have the second copy. I just clear the image folder whenever needed. In recent times is has been valuable to have the cached video so I have a record of the severe video breakup problems I have been having (this problem is being attended to separately).
2018-3-8
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SA Mavic Posted at 2018-3-2 05:06
It would be a good idea to either delete them or transfer them to the hard drive of your computer. I routinely take the SD card out of my Mavic and store the photos and video that I want to keep. My Mavic only stores photos on its card but stores video on both the drone card plus the smartphone. As these are duplicates I routinely delete the videos from the smartphone.

Well, to clarify, video stored on your smartdevice is only 720p quality and is a cached version of what you're watching when you fly with the GO 4 app. That means that any transmission glitch will appear in the cached video too. What's stored on the SDCard is the video recorded by the craft in its full glory (4K or whatever). So, technically speaking, they aren't duplicates.

If you don't plan to edit in the field using the GO Editor (which uses the cached video), you may as well disable caching and not store that locally at all.
2018-3-6
Use props
SA Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8432 ft
Australia

Tim the Toolman Posted at 2017-6-19 19:37
Can anyone else answer this?  I have absolute hundreds of photos now in Go4 so everytime I go in to photos it crashes.  Am I supposed to be able to delete them in order to stop this or am I doing something else wrong?

Many thanks in advance.

It would be a good idea to either delete them or transfer them to the hard drive of your computer. I routinely take the SD card out of my Mavic and store the photos and video that I want to keep. My Mavic only stores photos on its card but stores video on both the drone card plus the smartphone. As these are duplicates I routinely delete the videos from the smartphone.
2018-3-2
Use props
Tim the Toolman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 275817 ft
Australia

Many thanks in advance.
2017-6-19
Use props
Emu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166194 ft
Australia

Spontman Posted at 2017-4-4 00:58
Hi mate. Try syncing your flight records. That's what I had to do to get the level to go up. Footprints are basically records of where you have flown as far as I can figure

Thanks for that.  It worked a treat.
2017-4-5
Use props
Spontman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81873 ft
Australia

Hi mate. Try syncing your flight records. That's what I had to do to get the level to go up. Footprints are basically records of where you have flown as far as I can figure
2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules