9171 5 2017-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Willik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638796 ft
Czechia

Hi folks,
Do you plz have, or do you know where ro find - the Block Diagram (simple drawing with internal components description) of how mavic works?
This simple scheme is one of the obligatory attachments for Pilot&UAV registration at Czech CAA.
It should look like the one I have fonud for Phantom on the net (at least I guess).

I will appreciate any help ;-)
Thx.

Phantom 2 BD

Phantom 2 BD
2017-4-2
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I can't imagine why you would need such detailed information for registration unless you were trying to duplicate it? I would think that info is proprietary.
2017-4-2
Use props
Willik
lvl.4
Czechia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-4-2 22:32
I can't imagine why you would need such detailed information for registration unless you were trying to duplicate it? I would think that info is proprietary.

Nop - I really am not trying to build my own Mavic :-) (it definitely wouldn't be better than the original I allready have.)
If you could read Czech (unfortunatelly no translation to Eng available) - here is the link to Czech CAA:

http://www.caa.cz/letadla-bez-pi ... dla-zadost-o-vydani

You can see two documents there:
1) request form (.dot) for the registration of the pilot & UAV
2) guide (.pdf) with description of what you need - incl. the attachments where one of the attachments is the wiring diagram -  block scheme of the UAV with description of functions - how it should look like
(not so difficult, to draw I guess - I was asking if somebody might allready have passed similar procedure and maybe has the drawing allready, so I would maybe not need to create it on my own)

I don't know if only Czech CAA is so strict or if people (many others like you) just do not know, that there exist some rules and procedures needed to be passed in order to get the legal license.
(Or they maybe just don't care and enjoy flying instead... I would rather also go out and fly, believe me or not.)
2017-4-3
Use props
Yngveny
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246864 ft
Singapore

Couldn't you just copy and rename the Phantom block diagram. Surely they are not that different... Maybe add the redundant compass and the OA sensors....
2017-4-3
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Willik Posted at 2017-4-3 22:09
Nop - I really am not trying to build my own Mavic :-) (it definitely wouldn't be better than the original I allready have.)
If you could read Czech (unfortunatelly no translation to Eng available) - here is the link to Czech CAA:

Wow that is really onorous. I doubt there are many countries with such strict rules. Good luck with it.
2017-4-3
Use props
Willik
lvl.4
Czechia

Yngveny Posted at 2017-4-3 23:03
Couldn't you just copy and rename the Phantom block diagram. Surely they are not that different... Maybe add the redundant compass and the OA sensors....

This was also my idea :-) (if I don't succeed to find the correct one for Mavic)
So - let's ask another question:

Any other comments from anyone - what should be more / less in the scheme for Mavic - comparing to this one for Phantome?

2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules