Selling a DJI P4. How much?
1192 9 2017-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Redro
lvl.2
France

I have a DJI P4, which I am looking to sell - I just don't really get enough time to fly.  Have a lot going on, and I am away from home a lot for work.  Its 4 or 5 months old and has not flown a great deal.  It has 2 batteries and a carry case.  Does anyone know roughly what it is worth?  Is there a 2nd hand market for them?  Can you find out from the app what the total engine time is?  It is as good as new and has never been in any sort of accident - nor has it had a hard landing.  I live in Lyon, France.
2017-4-3
Use props
Azrael30
lvl.1
France

I would ssay around 1K € it all depends if you want to sell fast
2017-4-3
Use props
Redro
lvl.2
France

Thank you, that was pretty much the figure I had in mind.
2017-4-3
Use props
Azrael30
lvl.1
France

I take it your not french like me or you have a realy good lelvel of English, im in Nimes so not that far away.

I looked up 2nd hand before going for brand new the prices were not far apart as they are looked for same for the mavic

2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just so you are aware, you cannot offer to sell on the DJI forum.
There may be plenty of good selling resources in your area.
2017-4-3
Use props
Azrael30
lvl.1
France

He wasnt selling on the forum
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Azrael30 Posted at 2017-4-3 10:04
He wasnt selling on the forum

We do have to put the disclaimer, though, in case this thread evolves into that. Ken just meant it as a reminder.
2017-4-3
Use props
meedz24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1916 ft
Canada

Jeez do these really depreciate that much??

Oh well!
2017-4-3
Use props
Redro
lvl.2
France

Hi Azrael30, no I am not French - South African, in fact.  

Don't worry DJI - I am not going to advertise.  I looked around for a Classified section and, seeing none, I realised that advertising is not welcome.  I did see one post from a guy in the UK however, advertising his drone.  I was just trying to get an idea of fair market value for a good as new P4.  Yes, the depreciation does seem pretty steep - although not surprising, especially since the launch of the Mavic.
2017-4-4
Use props
Redro
lvl.2
France

Bugger.  I see the new price has come down by 400 euros - since the Pro was launched.  I guess you don't buy DJI products for resale.  I like the sound of the Spark.  I think I will hang on to my P4.  I will lose too much money if I sell it.
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules