My new Osmo (X3) footage looks terrible
1241 5 2017-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottse55
lvl.1
United States

I've tripple checked all my settings, firmware is up to date, my DJI go app is up to date. I really hate to say it because i was so excited to get this but I'm really unhappy about the quality of video im getting back, lots of noise and its never really in focus no matter what res im filming in. I have a Mavic Pro as well and i love it, i would have expected much better footage from the Osmo but to be honest the smaller cam on the drone is giving me much better quality..
2017-4-3
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Can you post an example video?
2017-4-3
Use props
scottse55
lvl.1
United States

thanks for the reply,  sure i can put one up on Youtube if that works ?? i don't know where else to post it..
2017-4-3
Use props
Cammilon96
lvl.1
Chile

Hey, please post what you were able to get with the OSMO, this is the best raw footage i've been able to record. Most times, the DJI GO app video settings are annoying and you really have to switch them all the time, but you can get pretty neat results if you take your time doing that + transcoding from D-LOG.

Shot at 4k 24fps
2017-4-3
Use props
scottse55
lvl.1
United States

2017-5-10
Use props
scottse55
lvl.1
United States

The above video was shot in 4K/30FPS, auto setting, the first half was shot in D-log and the second half was set in normal color, no post editing at all
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules