bad batteries for P4Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crg502
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476791 ft
United States

I ordered and received a new Phantom 4 Pro several weeks ago, only to discover that one of the batteries would not take a charge and then discovered some other major problems with the drone itself, so I had to return it so I could receive another P4P, hopefully another brand new one. I check all of the gear and then proceeded to charge the three brand new batteries. The controller charged up without any problems, but all three of the new batteries will not charge up! They have been charging for hours, but the three charging lights keep flashing from green to red and back and forth. I am using the provided charger, which should turn off once each battery is fully charged. In my case, they just keep flashing. I have checked each battery and the green flashing bars on the batteries only show just one or two bars.
Am I doing something wrong, because this should be a cut and dry process. We all know of DJI's wonderful reputation for their excellent quality control and their steller customer service, but three out of four batteries being bad! Tell me it "ain't" so.

2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We sincerely apologize for the trouble you're experiencing.
May I know where you purchased the drone and batteries? Have you contacted again for replacement?
We care much about your experience on our product and service and are always working to improve, appreciate your feedabck.
2017-4-4
Use props
DexFever
New
Mexico

Hey, I have issues with the battery too but for me its my controller, when I plug the cable the leds turn on as normal but if the controller have the battery indicator with 2 leds on then it stop charging. The drone battery all ok, just this issue with the control.
2017-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules